Chapter 54

The 30 minute travel to B3 did nothing to calm me down, it angered me even more. How dare my husbands not tell me about Maci? I had talked about how excited I was to see her for the past months and they had had all the time to tell me? I had to find out from Dave that his parents were dead, that he was alone in this world like I was. I walked out of the elevator and I arrived at the 'lobby' of sorts.

"Where are the Kings?" I demanded to the absolutely fucking annoying person that was working here. The woman didn't even look up, she was reading a magazine and not paying attention at all.

"I can't disclose that information." She said casually, turning a page. I stared at her for a couple of seconds. "You can keep standing there, but it won't change the answer." She stated and she looked up and she saw me and her whole demeanour changed. It also didn't help that I looked fucking fuming from the information that Dave told me. "My Queen, I apologise. There- I'm so sorry. They're on the 28th floor in the circular meeting room." She stammered and as I walked away I flipped her off.

I got into the elevator and I pressed the 28, but I had to have a code, so I typed in my code. It took a couple of seconds before the elevator went up. I arrived at the floor and there was another fucking lobby with receptionist. "Where are my husbands." I demanded and the woman looked up.

"They're in the circular room, right there" She said pointing to it and I walked that way, the woman standing up right away. " But they''re in a meet-" She started but I smashed the door open.

I took one second to take in my surroundings; it was a circular room with screens all around and they showed all kinds of destruction that probably was happening in Argentina. In that one second I also saw my three husbands, their fathers, their sisters Natalie and Jasmine, and some other probably important people. They weren't in a call so nothing stopped me.

"What the fuck is your guyses problem?" I yelled as I grabbed my shoe and I threw it towards the direction of my husbands.

"Julia!" Hugo started standing up but he had the bad luck that I was standing next to the cart with the apples and I threw one towards his head before I started to attack William and Trevor as well.

"Julia stop it." Trevor said standing up as he ducked. "We're in a meeting right now-."

"Anyone that I haven't fucked in the past 24 hours leave the room." I snarled as I grabbed another three apples and threw them each at my three husbands.

"Stay." William said in his leader king voice.

"If you guys don't leave in ten fucking seconds, I will personally lock you up in the circle of hell and nobody can fucking stop me." I snarled as my anger was immense and William stared at me in shock. "9, 8." I counted down as my body was shaking in anger. I saw Natalie, Julia and the three fathers standing up. "7,6,5,4." I stated as the others stood up. "O Natalie?" I said as she had held the door open. "Fire the receptionist from the main lobby in B3. She was rude to me." I stated.

"Yes, my queen." She stammered and I walked towards the other side of the table and I looked at the files they had here and I moved it to the side and I looked up at my husbands whom were all staring at me in total and utter shock.

"Julia. We're sorry that we left you alone." Hugo started and I grabbed a pen and threw it towards him.

"It isn't about me being left the fuck alone. I don't give a fuck about that. I understand you have to rule the world and all that disgusting crap." I yelled at him and I sat down on a chair, hopping up and down before looking around at the destruction.

"Then why did you interfere the Kings council meeting?" William said in his king voice, he was pissed off; but I didn't care.

"First of all, if I remember correctly, I am part of the Kings Council. I can understand that my invitations got lost in the mail towards Russia but still." I snapped back at him, looking him directly in the eyes and he didn't waver. He had his poker face on. "Before I tell you what is going on, I was thinking of visiting Maci and Robert tonight? Do the three of you want to join?" I said, keeping my pokerface up now. I kept staring directly into Williams eyes, as Hugo and Trevor remained silent.