Chapter 51

"How is James?" I asked as I was laying on top of Hugo, his hands on my waist, rubbing up and down.

"He's doing good. He's three right now." Hugo said and I stared at him.

"Do you have pictures?" I demanded as I sat up a bit and he looked at me with that cute smile. "I've only seen slightly drunk pictures, well no I saw pictures and I was drunk." I said and Hugo nodded as he leaned sideways and grabbed his phone. I rubbed his chest as he then turned his phone around.

My eyes widened as I zoomed the picture in. It was like looking at a blonde version of Hugo, and Jude. He even had the same cute brown eyes. "He is an adorable little shit." I said looking at Hugo and Hugo showed me a small smile. "What is he like? Is he a serious little thing or?" I demanded as Hugo raised his knees so I could lean against them.

"No. He's very playful." Hugo said. "A tad stubborn though, don't know where he got that from." He joked and I giggled and nodded.

"I don't want to go left or right because I don't want to see pictures of you and Heather.""

"I don't have any pictures of the two of us. In this file are only pictures of James." He said and I nodded as I moved sideways and I giggled as I looked at the cuteness that he was.

"He has your wild hair." I said and I looked at Hugo whom was staring at me with tears in his eyes. "And that smile, is Heathers, right?"

"A bit yeah." Hugo said and I nodded slowly as I looked at more pictures and I giggled as I saw a picture of him in a mudpool.

"He's adorable. You must be very proud." I said handing him his phone back and Hugo gave me a small smile.

"Yeah. I really love that little shit as you call him." He said and I giggled as I leaned down and gave him a couple of pecks.

"Is he going to school yet?"

"He starts next year, so in four months." He said.

"It'll be 2050 then. I'm turning 25." I gasped as Hugo giggled as I gave him more pecks and he accepted it. "I'm ancient Hugo."

"I'm turning 32 hun." He said. "We all are." He added.

"No way." I gasped and he nodded looking at me and I took a deep breath as I put my head on his shoulder and I laid down a bit more. It was quiet for a bit as we were both thinking. After a while, I had to ask the question that was on my mind. "Can I ask you an immensely fucked up question?"

"You can." He said with a smile as he rubbed my back.

"If. And focus on the word IF." I said and Hugo giggled as he gave the top of my head a kiss. "I do think about having children." I said as I put my hand in his hair. "What would be the smartest to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"I had a conversation with Steven or Simon about this, I think it was Simon. Yeah Simon. No Steven- I don't remember, anyway." I confirmed. "About the leader king."

"O." Hugo said understanding what I meant right away, of course. "You're deciding between Will and I then?"

"I guess. I don't want my child with Trev, my son, to have to deal with the boringness called being leader king." I said and he giggled.

"I do have slightly bad news for you in that department." He said but he had a huge smile on his face. "Remember the plane ride towards England?" He asked, of course I remembered that planeride. It was one of the last days I was free. I had replayed that day over and over again.

"I do."

"Didn't William say that the first child you'd be getting was with Trevor." He said very carefully and I nodded slowly at that.

"Would Trevor be offended if I let you or Will go first so to speak?" I asked and Hugo giggled.

"I don't think so." He replied casually. "It was different then cause we had Ollie."

"We did." I confirmed as I gave his chin a kiss.

"The fairest would be Trevor, as you had my child and had Will's child. Although I'm sure he will understand if you don't. The smartest thing to do might be William, as he is leader king and his sons would be better at that."

"Yeah." I whispered softly.

"And, as you one time pointed out in the most dramatic hot way; I have a son to annoy." He said and I giggled at that a bit, giving his chin another kiss.

"I was a dramatic bitch back then." I said after thinking about the days after he told me he had cheated on me and I giggled.

"You had every right to be a dramatic bitch." He whispered and I smiled as I gave his chin a kiss. "But if you do want to have kids, you can just fuck all of us and we'll see right? Just because you fuck Will or I first, doesn't guarantee that our sperm will create babies."

"That is true." I confirmed as I gave his chin another kiss. "I don't know. I like to have control, but yeah."

"We can also just do a petridish if you want. That way we ensure you have three sons. One pregnancy and after that you can decide if you want any more babies" He whispered and I giggled.

"Yeah. That can happen too. I don't know. Right now, I'm not ready. I'm not in the mood. I want to be able to cuddle you in bed for the whole day, work on my mental stability and everything."

"Yeah" Hugo whispered. "take all the time you need hun. We've got at least 15 years." He whispered and I giggled as I gave his chin another kiss. "I love you too"

"I'm going to nap now, you ruined me." I said and he giggled as he rubbed my back.

"It was my pleasure." He muttered.

"Good." I replied instead of saying 'mine too' and that made us both laugh.

A.N.

Sooo, what y'all think?

I'll be posting 1 chapter a day from now on, as we only have about 6 chapters left! After that i'll have a short break to rewrite/edit the Sequel. I'll post more information about that in the epilogue though!

Loves xooxo