Chapter 47

"Baby?" Trevor said a couple of hours, maybe days later. I was laying on top of him, my arms crossed and my chin on my arms. He had his one arm on my back, tracing shapes, the other one by my face, currently playing with a strand of my hair. We had spent the past whatever it was in each other, it was magical, just like I had imagined it and more. I never wanted it to stop but both of our bodies were tired.

"Yeah?" I said as I put my head sideways and I gave that magical hand a kiss looking into those blue eyes.

"I am so exhausted." He said and I giggled as I leaned up a bit and pressed my lips onto his, us making out slowly and sensually again, before I put my head down next to his head, giving his neck a kiss.

"Me too." I whispered softly. "Lets sleep." I added and he smiled as he wrapped both of his arms around me and held onto me tightly. I had my arms around his neck, one hand playing with those perfect curls and I twisted one over and over again. "The last time I actually saw you, your hair was shaved off." I said with a bit of a sad face. He let out a sad breath as he gave the side of my head a kiss.

"Yeah." He said with a sigh. "I looked too much like my mum then. Hated it." He commented and I giggled a bit at that as I leaned back to look at him and into his eyes and he stared back at me with that cute look of his.

"You're a mini Lucas babe"

"Yeah, but without the hair and the starved look, I look a lot like mum. At least that's what papa blubbered to me when I first saw him again." He said and I put my hands by his face and I pressed his hair back and I looked at him with a squint.

"Ok, I kind of get what your dad means. You look more like Will and Will looks a lot like Pat right?"

"Yeah." He said with a small smile as I gave him a couple of pecks again. "Yeah, Will looks the most like mum, Hugo is a bit of a mix, but it's clear he's Simons boy, and I'm Lucas through and through." He said and I nodded as I put my head back on his shoulder.

"What did Oliver look like?" I asked after a while, my eyes closed and he pressed a kiss on the top of my head.

"William." Trevor said. "Literally a mini William, with your perfect eyes and smile." He sighed and I nodded. "Jude?" he asked.

"A lot like me as a baby, but those darned brown eyes." I sighed dramatically and Trevor giggled at that and I smiled.

"You and Hugo's brown eyes."

"My kryptonite." I confirmed and he laughed and I smiled very widely at that. "Speaking of kryptonite, I'm going to sleep now."

"Same." He whispered as I closed my eyes and I fell asleep.

Once again, I slept like a baby as they called it. I had no dreams, no nightmares, just pure and calm sleep. When I woke up, I was laying on my side and I heard Trevor talking. I turned around dramatically as I saw that Trevor was seated up on the bed, phone in between his ear and shoulder and his laptop open. He looked at me for a couple of seconds and the biggest smile appeared on his face.

"Yeah, I get it. Attack from the north." Trevor said. "They expect us to come from the east or south." Trevor said. "Good of you to call me Hugs. I'm going to hang up, our wife has awoken." He said and I giggled at that as I cuddled up to Trevor, whom had closed his laptop. "I'll give the message."

"Whats the message?" I said before Trevor even could have the chance of hanging up.

"That he loves you."

"Tell him I love him too." I said and Trevor giggled.

"Julia loves you too." Trevor said. "He said he heard you saying it."

"Tell him not to be such a smartmouth and accept my love." I muttered and Trevor laughed as I heard Hugo laugh as well. Trevor hung up the phone and I cuddled up to him closer. "I want to shower." I said and he smiled very widely looking at me. "With you." I added.

"Well, a happy wife is a happy life." Trevor said and I burst out into laughter as I sat up and I stretched my arms before I stood up and I stretched my body.

"You ruined me yesterday or today, or whatever day it was." I said casually and Trevor looked at me and my naked body.

"Keep it up, cause I aint ever stopping ruining you." Trevor said and I burst out into laughter. "I'm serious"

"sure you are" I said as I walked towards the bathroom and I turned on the shower and suddenly I felt his hands on my body and I turned around and I put my arms around his neck and I pressed my lips onto his and he kissed me back, his hands going down and picking me up. We then made love before he came in me, and I had screamed his name over and over again. He placed me down and I giggled as I gave him pecks and he kissed me back before I took a step back and I went under my shower head and I let the water hit my body a tad more.

"Trevor." I said as I finished shampooing my hair and he was under his own shower head looking at me, his dick half hard.

"Yes?" he said looking at me with that cute smile.

"I want to try something new" I said casually looking at him and he right away walked up to me, smashed me against the wall and pressed his lips onto mine. I burst out into laughter, my head back. "No Trevor, not this, well after I tell you what probably, but not now." I said and he laughed against my neck as he looked into my eyes, his hands on the wall above my head and his lips onto mine again as we made out slowly.

"What do you want?" he demanded as he looked into my eyes.

"I want all the men that you captured from Russia in one room. All tied up on the cross." I said tracing his chest and his dick was rock hard just by the idea of it. "I think they deserve a delayed 'welcome to their future' party don't you?" I said as my hand went down to his dick and fucking hell it was so hard and so fucking ready. "Do we have a space where that can happen?" I asked as his eyes were basically pitch black as he looked at me.

"For you?" he whispered. "Always." He then leaned down, picked me up and carried me to bed and ruined me once again.

Revenge, here we come.

A.N.

Trev and Jules are going to extract revenge! Who is excited!???