Chapter 10

I walked into the room and I sat against the table for a bit to observe Jason. He had a blindfold on and he had ductape around his mouth. He was on a cross at the moment, his arms and legs tied up. I saw his file laying on the table and I grabbed it to see what they had done to him already. Above it, it stated 'Code K' which meant that only Kings were allowed to hurt him. I read all of the crimes he was committed here for and under it, it stated 'He has to suffer the most; cause of the War of Hearts.' I smiled as I turned the page. 

I saw that they had cut off his ring finger, just like they had done to me. There had been some slashes and his toes on one toe was cut off. Good. This was good. I put it down and I walked up towards Jason and I passed him, grabbed a stool and I took off the blindfold on his face, so he could face his biggest fear. I took a step back and I saw he was moving his head, wondering whom I was. I walked up towards the table again, my back facing him, and I grabbed the chart and I then went to the oven and I turned it on. I pressed the button to connect me towards the people that supplied stuff. "I want an H-1a, L-5a and a S-4." I said calmly as I opened up the cabinet with all of the torture stuff and I held up some stuff for a bit. The door opened and someone walked in. "Can you apply them for me please? I'm a tad rusty." I said without looking at the person.

"Yes, my queen." The person stammered and I put a knife by the oven and I grabbed the salt that was here and I put it in a bucket and I put it on the trolley. I also used Trevor's code for the safe here and I opened the fridge that was here and there were apples. I smiled very widely as I grabbed a knife that was here. I placed 5 apples and a cold knife on the trolley. I then went towards the oven and I grabbed out the four knives that I had warmed up and I put them on the trolley as well. I then walked backwards towards the table and I sat on it, crossing my legs and I grabbed one apple and I sliced it as I looked up at Jason whom was staring at me with pure fear.

It was funny how hopeless he looked right now, the moment that our eyes met, I saw that pee went down his leg and I turned my head sideways at that and I couldn't help but giggle a tad and I shook my head. "Do you know what I think is so funny?" I said with the biggest smile ever as I took a bite of my apple. "People see me as a victim or the cause of the war." I said as I took another bite and I chewed and I nodded. "I want to confess now." I said with a sadistic smile. His eyes widened in shock but most of all fear.

"Yes, I was taken by them when I was ten years old." I admitted his eyes widening and I nodded while chewing. "Yes, they kept me captive for years, giving me some light torture and using brainwashing skills to make sure I forgot about my past." I said and I took another bite. "Yes, they Stockholm-syndromed me into marrying them. They persuaded me to lie at court in the name for love. That is all very true. But I was never the victim." I said shaking my head and I put the apple down. "I love them." I said and I took a sip of water and I opened up the sleeves of the buttoned-up shirt I was wearing. "I'm not a victim Jason, I'm a survivor." I said as I looked up into his blue eyes, them showing pure and utter fear. I loved this, I forgot how amazing this felt.

"The biggest mistake you ever made though." I said as I stood up, throwing the apple directly into the bin. "Is thinking that King Trevor, the King of Knives, is the one to be feared the most." I said as I grabbed a knife that was hot and I dipped it in salt. "I mean it does make sense that people underestimate me. Who could imagine that the loving Goddess of Seglusa, the Queen of Locatlie, Willow Jefferson of all people," I said shocked as I then looked at the knife and I blew it. "Would hurt someone, I mean she can barely hurt a fly." I said and I looked at Jason whom stared at me shocked. "But in here." I said holding out my arm. "I am known as the Queen of Spikes. Every prisoner in this building fears the Queen of Spikes. They hope and pray that the King of Knives comes and visits them instead of the Queen of Spikes." I said amused and I then threw the knife towards him, directly in his chest and he screamed out in pain and I smiled very widely. "I own this country with my husbands. I control them and they control me. Our relationship is about control Jason. They started a war to get me back, they killed millions of people to ensure I would return and you actually thought." I said amused.