Chapter 26

The next morning, I woke up around 6am, well 'the next morning' was an over-exaggeration It had been 4 hours of sleep, but I was wide awake. I looked sideways and a small smile appeared on my face. Hugo was laying on his stomach, his arm around my waist and his hand under his head. His lips were parted and he looked adorable. I raised his arm slightly and then rolled from under it and got out of bed. I had to pee so fucking badly. I went to his bathroom and I peed before I decided to take a very long shower. I dried myself off and I went to the closet that was here and all of my old things were here, but I didn't want those. I grabbed a sweater of Hugo's and I put on a pair of my old yoga pants. I grabbed one of his beanies and put it on my head and I added a pair of fuzzy socks. I was absolutely starving; I had barely eaten at the dinner last night.

I walked down towards the breakfast area and I saw that the sun was currently rising and I smiled at that as I walked into the dining area and I frowned for a second as I saw William, Trevor, Lucas, Steven and Simon sitting there discussing things. As I walked past William and Trevor though, they did a double take and Trevor spit out some of his tea, but I ignored that. I grabbed the tablet that was laying unused in front of William from him, leaning over him slightly, before I went and sat on my chair. My Tea was brought to me and my yoghurt, I sat on my bum, pulling up my knees and leaning against the leaning of the chair as I looked at some news articles.

I looked up as I saw Hugo walking in, freshly showered and dressed in a neat suit. I took a bite of my yoghurt and I felt this glare being shot at me. I looked up and I saw that William was staring at Hugo with a slight frown on his face, the three fathers were all staring at their food as if it was the most important thing, and Trevor? Trevor was glaring at me, basically killing me with his eyes.

"You fucked Hugo?" Trevor said and my eyes widened in shock and Lucas almost chocked on his tea. Hugo snapped his head to Trevor in shock.

"Bro." Hugo said right away.

"You fucked Hugo?" Trevor repeated looking at me angrily now and I stared at him in total and utter shock, surprising me.

"I did yes." I said very carefully and William then snapped his head towards Hugo, whom took a sip of his tea and he didn't dare look at his brothers. "But don't worry." I said right away my eyes widening. "I have an intrauterine device in me, I put it in me when I was on the island, because my period cramps were killing me." I said, fuck they were angry at me, they hated me, didn't they? "He doesn't have a head start in giving me a son." This meant it was Hugo's turn to spit out his tea.

"I don't care about that." Trevor then snapped at me and I looked at him and I felt like I was being hit by a truck. "Out of the three of us, he's the one that you fucked first?" he said and I gulped looking at him. "He had a full-blown affair, he tried to get married to his baby momma, and you decide to fuck him. Hugo?" He said, well yelled at me. I felt tears appearing in my eyes, but I fought them back. He could not see how much this hurt me.

"It's my choice." I stammered as I took a sip of my orange juice. "I just." I said and he shook his head.

"It's always them first isn't it?" he yelled furiously at me and my heart started beating out of my chest. "They get all the firsts and I get all the leftovers, while I was the most fucking loyal to you. Those two planned to get married to Heather, William had dates with Heather, and Hugo basically lived there." He yelled at me and I tried to really control my tears. "While I was sleeping 4 hours a fucking night and working the other 20 to make sure we won this war, to make sure we got you back and what do I get for it? My wife, my fucking life, is ignoring me and is angry at me." He said and he sounded so hurt. "It's always going to be them, right?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused, I really was confused. "With them being first?"

"Hugo had your first kiss; William had the first sex session and after the shitfest from the tattooed gang it was William you gravitated towards." He yelled at me. "Hugo gets the first night with you. I always get seconds and thirds and it's frustrating because I deserve so much fucking more and you don't fucking see it." He yelled and I gulped once more. "I'm a fucking afterthought. I will probably be last to get any confirmation of you being happy to see me." He said and my eyes widened as tears then appeared.

"That is true, but that's not because I don't love you" I stammered looking at him. "It's because I love you that I can't forgive you as easily as I forgave Hugo and one day will forgive William." I said looking at him. "You should be happy that I can find the comfort in anyone after what I've been through, but you're not." I said and my hands were shaking slightly. "You got and get the most important first thing though."

"What? The first torture, the first glare?" He said and I bit my lip at that as I looked at Hugo now. "Don't look at him, I'm talking to you." He yelled at me, slamming his hands on the table. I flinched at his actions before looking at him as I wiped some tears away. "You are unbelievable, you won't even look into my eyes, you've been avoiding my look in the past two days. What on earth did I do to deserve this?" he said and his voice broke as he looked at me but I didn't look at him, I looked at my hands.

"You were and are the first person I fell in love with." I whispered softly "You're the first person I said that to, you're the first person I ever felt safe around, you're the first person I call out for when I need someone." I said as tears started to stream down my face as I couldn't control it anymore. "It's my body, it's my choice. You can't- you can't tell me what to do with my body" I said as I looked up. "It's mine. It's mine." I repeated to myself as I took some deep breaths. "You're my first fight, my first make up, my first." I closed my eyes. "The first one that completely and utterly broke me into a thousand pieces with your actions." I said as I looked up at his face, and I saw that he realised he had made a mistake. "You bombed Tampa for me." I stammered looking at him. "You held me; told me everything would be all right." I whispered and Hugo looked down, tears streaming down his face and I then looked into Trevors eyes and he looked back at me and his eyes widened. "But you're also the one that disappointed me first, really disappointed me." I said and I looked at him. "That you're keeping track, keeping score of what I do and don't do with you, is not ok Trevor." I said as I suppressed a sob and I stood up and I shook my head. "It's my body, if I want to fuck Hugo, or William, or hell your fucking fathers before you, I am allowed to do so and you can't- I'm finally. I was- I needed." I said as I started to panic and Hugo stood up and wanted to hold me. "Don't touch me." I screamed at him and I turned around and I ran away.

"Jules." Trevor pleaded but I kept running and I ran to my room and I locked it behind me and let myself fall.

He hated me. He hated me. He hated me. Why did he hate me?

I just wanted to be loved, why couldn't he accept me?

A.N

So... Trev and Will just found out that Hugo and Jules have done the devil's tango. What do you think about their reaction? And about Jules reaction?

I'll try to post later tonight again. Tomorrow afternoon/evening I'll be back home so the posting schedule will be 'normal' again! :)