Chapter 13

William was standing on the right. He was wearing one of those sexy king suits. He had let his jacket loose though and he had unbuttoned one of his buttons on his shirt. His brown hair was currently all over the place. He had his left hand in his pocket and the other was on his chin and he was rubbing it all 'leader king' like. His face was a mix of his poker face combined with full on confusion.

Trevor was standing in the middle. He had taken off his jacket, rolled up his sleeves showing those darned arms, and his pants were hanging slightly loose. His blonde curls went all over the place and his blue eyes were taking in the scene in front of him. His mouth though showed the biggest smile in the whole entire world as he then looked from his left to his right before looking back at the five of us.

Hugo was standing on the left; he was wearing a suit as well but everything was still perfect the way it always was. His brown hair was still styled perfectly, and my heart literally stopped beating for two seconds as I saw those darned brown eyes. His mouth was in a grim line though, as he was confused as to what was going on.

"I told you!" I said, breaking the silence looking sideways at Heather, Jasmine, Natalie and Charlotte. "Will has that combo of 'leader king' with confusion, Trevor is totally loving this awkward vibe, and Hugo has that constipated look!" I said proudly pointing to them.

"You're awake." William said carefully.

"And you're home." I replied in the same tone as I took a sip of my drink.

"You also have blood on you." Trevor said very carefully as he looked down at the shirt I was wearing, recognising it from his closet. He then looked at Charlotte and Heather for a second to check if I hadn't tortured them; as if they were my highest priority right now. "On my favourite neat shirt" he added and I looked down at it.

"O yeah, I had to keep a promise." I replied casually as it was silent and immensely awkward right now.

"Which was?" Trevor said and I saw some worry in his eyes, as if he was afraid that I'd actually killed someone.

"I told Jason that one day roles would be reversed. Duh." I said rolling my eyes at him. "Been separated for three years, spend two nights fucking love ladies and suddenly he doesn't understand me anymore. Can you believe this guy?" I said looking at Jasmine and Jasmine was staring at me with her eyes widened. Apparently the snarkiness she had towards Trevor didn't go this far, but I could do anything, say anything to them. Especially to Trevor. I looked back at Trevor and he looked at me as if he had been hit by a truck, I had silenced him. William cleared his throat.

"I see you're throwing a welcome home party. We didn't get the invite?" William tried to joke.

"That's because this is only a party for people that are sisters to the Kings of Locatlie or has fucked at least one of them." I snapped back at him raising my eyebrow. "Since the three of you aren't sisters to the kings, or has fucked one of kings, you're not invited." I replied and Natalie spit out some of her wine.

"I have fucked myself." William said, trying to lighten the mood. But I wasn't having it.

"You had your time to hang out with me, but you guys weren't there this morning." I said and I took the joint from Natalie's hand and I took a huge pull. My whole body was trying to get closer to my kings, to be held by them, to feel protected, but my mind was stronger this time. I was not going to give in to them.

"Julia." Hugo said and I looked at him, deciding not to look into those brown eyes of his. "I'm happy to see you again."

"Of course, you are." I replied casually as I then walked towards the pizza table and I took a slice of pizza. "I'm tired. The physical labor I've done today, combined with waking up from a three month coma after being physically abused for fifteen months has really worn me out. Heather, Charlotte. It was amazing to meet you. Please don't fuck my husbands again. Jasmine and Natalie. Thank you for joining me in this party. Don't fuck my husbands, although it would be incest, but then again I never imagined them fucking anyone else while I was being tortured so you know, go ahead." I said and they stared at me in pure shock. I then looked back at my husbands. "I'd like to leave. Please let me leave." I said calmly as they were standing by the entrance, the three of them staring at me in total and utter shock. I looked at Trevor whom was staring at me with tears in his eyes. "Trevor please?" I added and he blinked and took a step sideways, moving Hugo to the side. I walked past him.

"Julia?" William asked and I turned my head. "Whom are you going to be with tonight?"

"It's a Julia night for a while." I replied to him. "I'm sure you can survive and service yourself just fine." I snapped and I then continued to walk as I sang the song I follow rivers while going towards the family room. I locked the door and I walked to the bed, the moment my head the pillow I burst out into sobs.

This was totally not how I imagined our reunion to be.

A.N

A shorter chapter, but I will post 3 chapters today to make it up!

Julia has seen the Kings, for the first time in years. What did you guys think about the short first reunion?