Kidnapped!

No one's pov:

Kiri and Todoroki were on there way to their usual Friday date night. Shoto just remembered he left his phone at home so they turned around to go grab it. After Shoto went in to get his phone he was grabbed by a tall dark figure. He tried to use his quirk but was hit on the head with a heavy object. After awhile Kirishima started to get worried so he went inside to see if something was wrong.
"Sho?" He called out for him but got no answer. He started to search frantically for him with no luck. He called Bakugou and paced while waiting for him to answer.
"What shittyhair? Aren't you on a date with IcyHot?"
Kiri sniffled, wiped his tears, and took a deep breath before answering.
"He-he's gone!"
"What do you mean he's gone!?"
He explained that he just went to grab his phone and hadn't come out yet so he went inside and he was gone. Bakugou told him to wait there and he was gonna go over to his house. (oh yeah they're on summer break) Once Bakugou got there he called some of the pros and reported Todoroki missing. They also called his family and told them that he was gone.

Dabi's pov:

Once Dabi heard what happened his little brother he knew exactly who did it. He called Shigaraki and Toga and told them to meet him.
"What did you call us here for Dabi?" Shigaraki asked.
"He took Shoto. He took my little brother."
"You mean he-, I'm gonna kill him." Toga said with anger in her eyes.
"Toga you don't even like him, so why would you kill for him?" Dabi asked her.
"Well if Overhaul took him then we have to get him back, and I already want to kill Overhaul so its no big deal for me to help out." Toga told him with a grin on her face. "Him having your brother just gives me more reason to do so." Now they started working on their plan.

No one's pov:

Bakugou was trying to keep Kiri calm while the L.O.V. planned on getting him back. Kiri knew he had to do something but needed to calm down first. Endeavour called every pro hero he knew to help find his youngest child.

422 words

A/N
Im sorry I haven't added more chapters in awhile but Im working on it. Also sorry this chapter is so short I will make them longer in the future.