Thank You!

That's it! My first story is completed!

I started writing this story in the beginning of last year and now I finally finished it and's out for people to see. Wow.

I constantly look back on the chapters to see if I missed any spellings or grammar errors, which I know there are some mistakes, and I am reminded how cringy or terrible some parts are to me. At some points, I don't know how anyone was able to stay with me because of how bad the writing or cringy the scene was. Thanks for dealing with me for that.

I know there are somethings I can improve on, I'd like to fix them, but I'm lazy. So, no. Maybe some day, but today no.

Through making and publishing this story, I never payed too much mind to the numbers. Of course I did care about and appreciate whenever someone voted on this story, which I am very thankful for (but there was one person who voted on almost every chapter when it came out, I owe these to you: 💗💖💜💛💙💕💝💖💖) But the total view count was never a bother to me. But still, the fact that anyone read my story at all is amazing to me. At the time of posting this, the view count was 522, which is amazing. I hope this number will continue to grow and bring more readers happiness with it.

I don't know what else to say beside thank you to who ever read this story at all. You didn't have to even look at my book but you decided to read it, thank you! Before putting this story out, I was reading like every one else for a while until I randomly had an idea for a story. After that I started writing it out and posted it on a whim, now I have something I'm proud and happy to be creating. Same goes to the other stories I plan to work on in the future.

The next project is in the works and has been since about half way through this one. I mentioned it once before, but the story is on the Minsung ship from Stray Kids. That story should be up at some point in the next week when this comes out.

At the time of writing this, it's currently 3:00 am. I need to sleep. 

Once again, thank you for reading and I hope you'll stay for the next story too!

For the legit final time: Love you guys! 💙💛💙💛💙