Chris P. Bacon

This chapter takes place during Season 5 Episode 14. I am not responsible for spoilers in the comments.

They arrived at a bar and sat in a booth with Cas and Sam sitting across from Dean and Marley. They had ordered their food and were waiting at the table for Cas to spot Cupid. Marley wasn't listening to their conversation, her leg was bouncing up and down like an energizer bunny. The outburst at the morgue she thought had been some weird, one time thing, but the urge was still there, maybe even a little stronger, and she was doing her best to fight it.

When the food arrived, Marley immediately took a bite of her bacon burger, hoping to focus on something else. She watched as Dean picked up his own burger before putting it back down on the plate and shoving it away.

"Wait a minute. You're not hungry." Sam spoke in disbelief.

Dean glanced down at his burger as if to double-check before he spoke. "No."

"Then you're not gonna finish that?"

Everyone looked at Cas in surprise as he reached over and grabbed the plate from Dean. Angels don't eat. Right before he could take a bite he froze.

"He's here."

The rest of the table glanced around, looking for a Cupid, but there was nothing there. And then suddenly a couple sitting together began making out.

"Meet me in the back."

And then Cas disappeared. Dean sent them both a perplexed look before standing to his feet and heading towards the back as instructed. Marley stood up and followed behind Sam, walking through the crowded bar. With every person that she walked past, Marley felt it becoming harder and harder to hold herself back. She gritted her teeth, willing herself to just make it to the back room of the bar.

She made it. There were no people back there and she felt like she could finally focus again. Sam glanced back at her and his head tilted slightly when he looked at her.

"You okay?" Concern laced his voice.

"Yeah." Marley nodded her head as she walked past him. "Just a little light headed. I'm good now."

The two walked into the room Dean had already gone into and hugging Cas was a large, naked man.

Marley held up a hand, her eyes lifting to the ceiling. "Yeah okay. Can't unsee that."

The Cupid turned around, a smile on his face. "And look at you."

He started walking towards her, and Marley dropped her eyes to lock with his. "Touch me and I'll kill you."

Hurt flashed across his face and he looked like was going to cry before his gaze caught Sam and he smiled again, lumbering over to hug the protesting giant. When he was finally done hugging Sam he walked and stood in front of Castiel.

"What can I do for you?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"Your targets, the ones you've marked. They're slaughtering each other." Cas stared intensely at the man.

The Cupid's face fell. "What? They are?"

Marley cocked her head. He sounded genuinely upset, and from what she'd seen, this dude wouldn't hurt a fly.

"Listen, birthday suit, we know okay?" Dean spoke his voice growing agitated. "We know you been flittin' around, popping people with your poison arrows. Making them murder each other!"

"What we don't know is why." Cas spoke up, tag teaming Dean with the interrogation.

"You think I-"