Chapter 17

Slowly, Harry spooned small, dainty mouthfuls of pumpkin soup into his mouth. Ever so, watching with narrowed eyes at the Gryffindor table. His eyes were constantly switching between Cormac McLaggen and Draco. Though they were quite away aways from each other, he could tell that Draco was feeling completely uncomfortable.

It had indeed been quite a number of days after the incident, and Harry's anger had evidently settled, but it was still there, underneath the skin, waiting for the chance to leap out into a rage. It sparked whenever he looked at the two assholes, or thought about what they'd done to his Draco.

His Draco.

Where did that come from? Harry pondered with a hand propped under his chin. Oh well, he wasn't too worried about it for the moment. There were more important things to focus on, like how Cormac's eyes kept wondering over to Draco and smirking that ugly mug of his.

Like the sneaky Slytherin he was, the raven had managed to form a plan in a little under ten seconds. The more he though about it, the more perfect it became. And then it was decided; yes, he would go through with this. Harry was strong enough to take on the two boys, then so be it.

Though he was surprised that he had managed to hold himself for this long. Although he was unwilling to admit it out loud, Draco meant a lot to Harry. He couldn't fathom how, all he knew was his gut instinct that told him the pale skinned, silver eyed boy with the blonde - bordering on white - hair was his.

Harry's hands yearned to hold Draco like he had a few nights ago. They yearned to caress his satin milky skin, to run through the mess of soft fluff atop his head. And then his hands clenched in anger, and his stomach tightened, how could anyone hurt Draco? What did he do to deserve that?

People slowly started to dribble out of the Hall, getting ready to head to their first class. Draco tried to make eye contact with Harry, but he persistently ignored it, trying instead to focus on his little plan he had for dealing with a certain pair of people.

The only thing stopping him, momentarily, was the crowd of people. But he figured it wasn't really a problem since he was Slytherin, and it's not like anyone was going to come up and bother him. Donning a malicious smile, Harry gracefully stood up and glided to the door, swooping in just behind McLaggen and Boot.

As soon as they were out of the Hall, Harry grabbed both boys by the back collar of their shirts and hauled them off, heading towards an empty classroom. They boys struggled, trying to get away or look at their captor, but with the rage inside of Harry, he felt as if he had super strength. It left the boys helpless as they were dragged a long way.

It wasn't too long before the first class would start. Harry had double Potions with Sev, and unfortunately, the Gryffindors. Only good thing about it was Draco. And Harry didn't really want to be late to that, but if he had to miss a few minutes to deal out some punishment, then so be it. Sev would excuse him, but he couldn't wait to see the reaction on McLaggen's face when he realized that he would be getting double punishment today.

Soon enough, harry had dragged both boys into an empty classroom and bolted the door, sealing it with a silencing charm. Once McLaggen and Boot and dusted themselves off and set themselves straight, they turned around to look at their captor. Not expecting the Slytherin Prince himself, both boys paled, backing into the wall and nervously looking around before breaking out in a cry of plea's.

"We didn't do anything."

"It wasn't out fault."

"Please don't hurt us."

"I beg you."

"It was him."

They stumbled over their words, speaking at the same time so much that harry could barely understand them. He held up a hand, silencing their antics. Their mouths closed with an audible snap. The silence was almost everlasting as Harry fixed them with a glare, still donning his malicious smile.