Chapter 4

Sasuke paced the living room while Kakashi was in the bedroom with Naruto and the rape kit. Sasuke had so much anger coursing through his veins he thought he was going to explode.

He was angry with Sai for doing this to Naruto. He was angry with Naruto for not telling him. But mostly, Sasuke was angry with himself. He always had a bad feeling about Sai ever since the two got together. He regretted keeping his mouth shut as he thought Naruto was genuinely happy. He cursed himself for not being able to see that Naruto was faking it.

'How many signs did I miss?'

'How many times did he cry out for help that went ignored?'

'How many times was he ra..'

He was brought out of his thoughts as Kakashi came out of the room. He had a solemn look as he turned towards Sasuke.

"I really shouldn't discuss this with you as there is now an open investigation, but I know how close you and Naruto are." Kakashi closed his eyes briefly while he took a deep breath, preparing for what he was going to say.

"This has been going on for almost the entire course of the relationship. I will spare you the details as none of this I was to repeat.. but.." he trailed off for a moment.

"This isn't the first time this has happened either."

That last statement had taken the air from Sasuke's lungs. He found himself not being able to breathe all of a sudden. He sat down on his couch to try to make sense of what he was just told. Kakashi took a seat next to the young raven.

"Naruto is really going to need you by his side right now. I've known you both for a long time. I have seen Naruto get into some shit, but this is different. He is completely vulnerable right now."

Sasuke nodded as he tried to take deep breaths to keep calm. The fact that this wasn't the first time Naruto had been raped by Sai, was something he was struggling to understand. How could someone do that to the person they love? How could someone be okay with torturing someone to that degree? Sasuke's mind was racing.

"He is going to need to stay somewhere for a few days probably. Although we will have Sai in custody, he has a spare key to Naruto's apartment. Naruto shouldn't be left-"

"He's going to stay here with me" Sasuke finally spoke. He turned to look at Kakashi. "He can stay here as long as he needs and Sai will never hurt him again"

Kakashi let out a small smile and patted the youngers back. "We will keep in touch. Call me if anything happens" and with that the officers left.

Sasuke got up from the couch and made his way over towards the bedroom. The door was closed. He knocked and waited for a response. When no response came, he gently opened the door.

"Naruto? It's just me." He called out in hopes he wouldn't scare the blond. He had no idea what Naruto's mental condition was. He let out a small breath of relief as he saw ocean blue eyes blink at him, although he still said nothing.

"Let's get you cleaned up" Sasuke stated as he walked over towards the bathroom. He ran warm water in the tub, filling it for the other. Walking back to the room, he had to figure out how to coax Naruto into the bathroom.

Naruto was sitting in front of the bed, knees pulled to his chest, hugging them like his life depended on it. He felt so exposed and just pathetic. The last thing he ever wanted to do, was to go through something like a rape test. It was so degrading. Not that Naruto really had much pride or anything left anyway. He was a male that was raped. How was that even possible? He was completely capable of fighting back, but he never did. He let this happen to himself.