Some Head Cannons I have

( Some of These have nothing to do with some of my AU'S)

Virginia and Maryland had D.C (They were both above the age of 20)

Georgia is traumatized after the British Empire sent over 60,00 prisoners to her land. She gets defensive when the Revolution comes up and pretends to forget about it, when Internally she can never forget about it.

Florida has a hatred towards Spain and Spanish Empire, after the two left her alone when she was 4.

D.C is scared of fires, they usually stays inside on the fourth of July and is the reason the East Coasts house doesn't have a fire place.

Even of she doesn't act like it, North Carolina feels a little bit sorry for the whole thing with Ohio.

West Virginia tries keeping a happy positive emotions around her, but little do the others know she was part of the horror and bad memories in Virginias mind, she tried her best to push them out of her head, but it keeps on coming back harder every time.

Idaho is one of the scary states, almost everyone is terrified of him and no one talks to him besides Oregon, Washington, and Wyoming.

Oregon is into anything Ocean like and Supernatural things.

New Mexico and Arizona try their best to hide it, but they once ran away from home and got attacked, they ended with scares all over their backs, California is the only one who knew and takes care of them on daily bases.

California, North Carolina, New York, Minnesota, New Jersey, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, and Texas all have to sometimes wear masks when their states factories air pollution is high, California and North Carolina usually are the two who wear masks the most.

Maine is terrified of her reflection, no one knows why, she just is.

Connecticut tries her best use her voice right, but  a lot of states make fun of her behind her back. She remembers her voice, but can't copy it.

Rhode Island has a immune problem, he often wears a mask for his health.

Pennsylvania is missing her left eye after the Battle of Philadelphia, which she was capture by Britain and her people where attacked. 

North Korea has a huge soft side once you know her, her instincts are to seem rough and mean to protect her and her brother. During the Korean war when she near about killed her brother, she shore to try to protect him, even though she forgot that she swore that and is keeping him away from everyone for fun.

Most countries have never seen Japan without a mask on.

China and Egypt often sulk with each other over their lost love ones, Egypt over killing he husband after a battles they had, and China when the Roman Empire fell.

Germany is not a workaholic, she works till she is done then lives her life.

Poland has over three hundred cats she takes care of.

Delaware and Rhode island often fight over who is shorter.

Canada is pretty rude, he doesn't really like dealing with people who are braggy and are very talkative.

Utah loves whales.

Estonia is not weak, she is a chain saw on legs.

Iran and Egypt once got into a fight over who was the oldest, Iran knocked Egypt out and the stared worrying about Egypt, he threw her in a lake to make her up, she almost drowned.