*𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔*

-Oh my god. I can't believe this story is finally done. It sure as hell been a busy year for me but this story was what was keeping me determined to not give up. My updates were late and I'm sorry about that but hey! It's finished now

Im thinking of making another story during the summer but I don't know who for so we'll see.

Now I want to say about my number one supporter since day 1 of this story. When I started writing my friends were there encouraging me, but as the chapters were published none of them really saw them. They were still there for me but didn't pay attention to my story at all. Except from one.I still love the others the same and I'm not offended by them but I have to admit that none of them really saw me as a writer, except Christine. Chris has helped me with ideas, helped me plan, gave me opinions, she saw all my chapters and sometimes I would call her and she would read them at me, she was happy for me when I told her about the 10k views, that may not be a lot but still are a high achievement for me and I honestly don't think I would've finished this without her. She really is the most supportive and loving friend I could ask for.

Anyway I would like to thank you all too for putting your time and reading this story even though I myself can find a bit cringey at moments but I'm 14 so bare with me! I may not know you all personally but you are the ones that kept me from quitting writing this story.

And that's a big thank you from me to all of my readers

Love,
Rina🤍