𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄?

Aurora POV:

We were in the Great Hall eating dinner, making jokes when Minnie coughs awkwardly, earning everyone's attention. "Hello children. I hope you all had a good day. Now, we have a new student. Please treat her nicely because her, is not her father. Make her feel home and if I hear that someone is messing up with her they will be immediately punished. Now let's get to the sorting! Chris Riddle!"

Everyone gasped. Riddle? As in Tom Riddle aka Voldy Moldy? Oh gosh. On the other hand Minnie said she isn't her father, wich I'd true, they say never judge a book by its cover so I guess I'll give her a chance.

The doors open and Chris starts walking. She's about 5'1 feet tall, has brown hair that fall a little bit under her shoulders and brown eyes. She walks up looking confident but I can definitely see behind her mask. She's nervous...

Chris POV:

I walk into the hall, my eye catching a blonde boy looking at me. Before the hat touches my head it shouts 'SLYTHERIN!'. Everyone just stares at me and I sit on my table next to the blonde boy from earlier. "Hey" he says, damn he has this gorgeous gray eyes. Stop.Staring.Chris.You.Are.Being.Creepy
"Uhm hi" I reply smiling a bit, "I'm Scorpius. Scorpius Malfoy. Don't worry about the others tho, they'll come around. They were looking at me the same way, since my father was a death eater but they got over it." he shots me a smile. "Thanks. I'm Chris" I say. "Well I kinda figured this out myself" he chuckles. God damn I'm so stupid. Of course he knows, McGon shouted my name when I got in the Hall.

We spent the rest of the dinner talking and he also introduced me to his best friend, Albus Potter. I was so afraid to meet one of the Potters since you know, cause daddy dearest spend most of his life trying to kill his father from the day he was born, but we ended up talking and got along pretty well so problem solved. I don't think anyone else likes me but it's okay I guess.

~
The next day I walk to the astronomy tower and I'm not gonna lie I want to cry. Everyone freaking hates me. It wasn't even me, it's was him! I HATE HIM! HE FUCKING DESTROYED MY LIFE! Then I do it. I started crying. I slid down the wall crying. Leaving the pain wash all over me. I never cry. Never. But this time I can't help it. All my life I've been judged about my ass of a father. I never wanted to be his daughter ok? All I ever wanted is to have a normal life. But I couldn't. All because of him. I definitely missed breakfast but at this point I don't care. I sit there and cry. Probably for the last time this year. I won't let me cry again for him. I have to be strong. Not only for me but for mum too.

Scorpius POV:

Since last night I can't stop thinking about Chris. I know I sound cheesy right now but who cares! I sit with Al and try to spot her on the table but I can't see her. The time passes breakfast is almost over and I'm worried sick. I know how she feels. Everyone was bullying me at first year -except from the potters- just bemy dad was a death eater.

Albus must've noticed cause he taps my shoulders and sits up. I do the same and we roam around the castle trying to find her. I have a feeling she'll be at the Astronomy Tower. Rory and Lils go there when they feel down so it's worth the trying. As we get closer we hear muffled sobs. We walk in slowly and she her crawled in the corner of the tower, hugging her legs, her head buried between her knees. We walk up to her and hug her. "Hey hey hey! What happened" Al asks. "I don't know guys,i really don't. Everyone in the school hates me. They all whisper when I'm around. Like, I'm not my father ok? I'm ashamed to be his daughter and glad to know he's dead. But because of him, my life's ruined. I don't even know why I'm crying. I guess I just wanted to take the anger off me" she explains, wiping her tears. "Not everyone hates you, you know. We're your friends. You seem pretty cool, so what do you say. Be our friend?" I say and she chuckles. "ok, if you say so". Albus pulls her into an embrace and I join them too. She wipes her tears and once she's fully calmed down we head to potions.

Aurora POV:

I see the new girl walk in class with Al and Scorp, their arms around her shoulders. If Albus likes her, she definitely has something. I watch her as she laughs with the boys and then she comes over to me. "Hey uhm can I sit here?" she asks. "Oh yeah of course" I smile. "I'm Aurora  by the way. Aurora Scamander." I say

"It's great to meet you Aurora. I'm Chris." she looks uncomfortable and I know it's because of her last name. "It's okay, you don't have to be embarrassed, you seem pretty sweet. I'm sure you wouldn't cause any harm" I say offering her a smile. She nods, smiling a bit. Then the lesson started

~
She's amazing. We finished brewing our potion and then spent the whole lesson talking. She quite interesting. I even offered her to stay over at mine for the holidays wich she accepted. Now for the hard part.

Scorp, Al and I obviously like the girl but I'm not sure about the others. After our classes we were walking to my common room to hang out and then I muttered the password. She looked at me raised and eyebrow and shot me the 'you'll definitely tell me later' look. I giggle and when we enter the common room we see the whole squad, who eyes her carefully. "I better go. Good night Rory" she turns to leave but I grab her hand and pull her over the couch. "Ok quit staring at her like, trying to find something bad about her!" Albus spat. Scorpius agreed, continuing, with a "Albus is right. She isn't her dad guys. She's actually really nice."

I noticed her feeling awkward so I break the silence "So Chrissie. Tell us some more about yourself." I say giving her a small smile.

"OK so uhm my name is Chris Riddle. I'm seventeen. I was homeschooled. I mostly alone since my mother is an auror. My mum is named Zoe, she was a Hufflepuff and she's not at home most of the time. I barely go out because I'm afraid someone will do something to me. Being the 'Dark Lords' daughter is not easy. Everyone looks at me in disgust like I'm the one who did the two wars. I never actually wanted to be his daughter and I'm ashamed of it but anyways. My favorite lesson Is DADA. And I believe that's all"

Everyone stares at her in shock. Then we all hug her. That's when I knew it. This was the start of an amazing friendship. A girl who is broken and judged by her father mistakes, with some messed up minded teenagers. Yup this will definitely work out.

__________________________________

~𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐒𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡. 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩.

-𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞,
𝐊𝐚𝐭🤍