𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

The weeks passed really
quickly and today was the day that everyone was returning home for holidays.

Of course that meant late morning arguments between the couple everyone wanted to be true. "James for fuck sakes we leave in an hour and you still haven't packed anything at all?!" Aurora asked -well more of accused- James. "Oh come on Roryyy. Help me pack. Pweaseeee" he answered making his 'famous' as he would describe puppy eyes. But Aurora along with Ginny Potter-Weasley, knew how to not fall for them.

After a 15 minute begging from James. The two were running to meet with their friends. It was rather easy to get there fastly though, since James had a strong grip on Auroras wrist, dragging her as he ran through the corridors.

When they finally arrived they were late which made their friends shot them amused and questionable looks. "Where were you?" Chris asked, grinning at her two friends.

Chris over the past few weeks became extremely close with the group. And as now she was one of Auroras best friends, Aurora wouldn't stop teasing her about her crush on Scorpius Malfoy. It was quite obvious since the girl could often find herself staring at the boy.

"We wouldn't have been late if someone cough cough James, had packed yesterday and didn't wait until not even an hour ago!" snapped Aurora. Everyone looked between her and James and soon they all bursted into a fit of laughter.

~

Luna Lovegood-Scamander was waiting her triplets, three Potters and the little Riddle, to arrive. When she saw the seven kids walking up to her she could immediately sense a weird tension among the children. Luna was always able to sense things and she was different, odd, unique. So when she saw the look James gave her daughter Aurora, she could she the love the boy had for her, even tho he didn't knew he loved her at the moment, he would soon realize it and Luna was more than sure for it.

"Hello sweethearts" she said while hugging her kids and the other four children that were with them."Oh you must be Chris. Aurora has told me so much about you, hope you'll have a great time darling" said Luna, smiling ti the brunette Slytherin. Chris was in shock on how calm and kind the blonde woman was, when she saw her after everything her father had done to the Wizarding World.
"Thank you for having me Mrs. Scamander." she replied giving her a smile. "My pleasure Chris. And please call me Luna, 'Mrs' makes me feel old." she said chuckling and ruffling her hair. The other six teenagers were trying to hold back their laughter since Chris hated it when people ruffled her hair but she still gave Luna a polite smile trying not to show her annoyance. When they were walking to the car James and Aurora broke down laughing wich annoyed Chris even more.

"Oh,go make out in a closet!" she huffed, rolling her eyes and giggling when the two stopped laughing and looked at the ground trying to hide their blush wich was Weasley red.

~

Aurora POV:

Home, sweet home
"Ok Chrissie. The manor is quite huge if you ask me, so put your trunk down and follow me."

We walked through the long halls, the living room, bathroom, inside gym, the garden and now I'm giving her a look of the rooms. "Ok so this is my room, next to mine from the right is yours, from the left Lily's. Across from mine is Jame's, next to it from the right Albu's, from the left Scorpiu's and across the hall is my parent's, Lysander's and Lorcan's."

"Okk got it. Can we go to eat now? I'm starving?"

"Yeah yeah let's go."

We went to the kitchen where we found everyone in the table. "Oops sorry we kind of forgot about you" I giggled. "For merlin shake's Rorykeins how could you forget about all of us. Especially me." James says putting his hand over his heart dramatically. I went and kissed his cheek and sat in between Albus and Lily.

"Dang, first you wound me and then sit between my siblings? The betrayal."

Before I could say anything Chris starts laughing her ass of. Rude.

"Chris Zoe Riddle! If you don't shut the fuck up this instant and if you say anything THAT'S NOT TRUE, I'm gonna kill u with my own hands!" I threatened, feeling the heat to my cheeks.

Chris was looking at me afraid of my death stare, the stupid brothers of mine were laughing uncontrollably, Lily and Albus had gone red from keeping their laughter, Dad shot me a disapproving look, while mum was trying to hide her giggles, her head buried in his shoulder. And James...was being James. Oblivious to the situation, zoned out and blushing weasley red.

~

The day was exhausting af. We went hiking, we baked a cake, watched a muggle movie 'The Secret Garden', had a karaoke night and right now we were in my room gossiping.

"Ok so Chrissie. This past weeks you have gain my trust, enough, so I can show you something now one, but Lily, Roxy and Dom know. You swear you're not gonna tell anyone?"

"I swear. Now what is it?". I sigh and gesture her to follow me. I go to my library and push the button on the bottom side. The library open like a door. We walk to my secret living room. "So,this place is a secret living room I found about three years ago. It connects to every room in the Manor, so I can go wherever, in seconds." I explain. And just like the others when I showed them, the room, she was socked.

"Wow. One thing I can admit Rory, your house is a literal Manor of Happiness."
__________________________________