𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Aurora Scamander was currently packing her things. 7 years. 7 whole years passed since she got her acceptance letter from Hogwarts. Finally she would leave this place but who said she wanted too. Hogwarts was her second home, the place she found friends, herself and love. Also the place she made her happiest memories. She for sure would miss that. You could say that she cried while packing.

James entered Auroras dorm and saw her staring at her now packed trunk, he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, snapping her from her thoughts. She smiled at him "Hey"

"Hi love" he replied and kissed her cheek. The truth was Aurora was a bit worried lately. For the past month James was a bit distant with her and many times she would think he was breaking up with her but she dismissed it and tried not to worry about it.

"Ready?" he asked. Himself was bloody anxious for tonight. Not about the graduation though. About a thing he was working on for the past month.

"Ready"

~

"And now it's time for the Head boy and Head girl to make their speech" Minerva announced. Aurora went in the stadium and cleared her throat.

"Hey. For those who don't know me, my name is Aurora Scamander and I'm a seventh year from Gryffindor. Hogwarts has been my second home all those years. It's the place where I actually found myself. I am beyond thankful for being the Head girl of this year. It had been my dream since third year actually. Well, things took their turn and my dream came true. In a year I succeeded everything I wanted in life. I found new friends, became Head girl, found love and many more. So happy Graduation. We finally did it." she said with slight tears in her eyes, pretty much like everyone else in the room. Next it was James' turn.

"Hello everyone. My name is James Sirius Potter and I was your Head Boy for this year. Who would've guessed that actually. I, myself was confused when I saw the badge in my later. Even mom asked if Professor McGonagall was drunk when she gave me the title" he said, laughing at the end with everyone else "If you couldn't guess how that happened, let me tell you. Minnie here is the matchmaker of the school. I found out later that the lady that my favorite professor chose, was Rory. It took months for us to get together. She dated my best mate, we kissed under a mistletoe, and on New Year's, avoided each other, fought but in the end with were together. Now, Aurora you might have seen I've been a little distant with you for the past month and I'm really sorry, I was just getting help with something. Aurora Luna Scamander, we officially graduated, and even though we're dating only for a couple of months I can't see my future with someone else. I'm more myself when I'm with you, I have more fun when I'm with you, I can act however I want when I'm with you and this might be too soon but, will you marry me?"

Loud gasps erupted in the hall when James looked at his girlfriend and went on one knee. Aurora was speechless, she had tears floating of her eyes and the only thing she could do was nod.

His face broke into a grin as he ran and hugged the girl.

Everything was perfect

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➳ 𝐣.𝐬.𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 [𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara