𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

Aurora Scamander is currently in her living room in Milan, staring at a letter her best friend, Chris, wrote

Hey Rory,

It's been six months since you left and I can't feel more alone. I know I have Scorp and the others but it's not the same. I miss my best friend. When you left, I moved out of the cottage and screamed at Potter for at least an hour. It took three months of convincing to get your dad to tell us where you went and another three to prepare to write you this letter. What I want to say, is that Scorpius and I changed the date of the wedding and we're getting married in a week. I can't get married without you by my side Rory. Please come even for an hour

Yours,
Chris xx

As you can guess Aurora went to Italy and became a magizoologist. Of course at first it wasn't easy but she was lucky to make some new friends. Maria, Georgine, Katherine and Theodore helped Aurora get ove her break up with James. Of course, her feelings never left, but she wasn't crying anymore and eventually she got happy.

"What's got you all troubled?" Theodore asked her as he entered the household. Aurora sighed and showed him the letter.

"I think you should go. I know you miss them. If it makes you better I can come with you and you won't have to deal with your ex?" he asked her and immediately her eyes lit up

"You would do that for me?" she asked hopefully and when he nodded, she squealed and tacked him to the floor.

~

A week later, Aurora and Theodore were outside the Malfoy Manor ready to surprise the boys. She opened the door (with the spare key she had) and stepped inside. Quietly she followed the voices of her friends and found herself outside the Master Bedroom.

"If it isn't the boy of the day" she grinned and her voice made everyone freeze. Scorpius, Albus, James, Fred, Lysander and Lorcan turned around just to see the blonde girl standing on the doorstep, grinning from ear to ear.

"RORY?!" the exclaimed and all of them -minus James- hugged her. James was handling himself at the moment. He wanted to run to her, hug her, kiss her, tell her that he was sorry for everything but he couldn't.

"You surely didn't think I was going to miss your wedding, right?" she asked Scorpius.

"I knew you wouldn't but still, I am surprised" he admitted

"Actually I found her in the kitchen staring at the letter and persuaded her to come. She debated it until I promised to come with her" Theodore interrupted and all the eyes went to him

"I guess the one that looks like he's going to kill me is James, right?" he whispered to Aurora who snorted and smirked when a wicked idea came to her.

"Yes and help me make him jealous tonight" she whispered back. Theo smirked and nodded, then turned his head to the boys in the room

"And who you might be?" Albus asked, eyeing him up and down.

"My bad. Theo this is Albus, Scorpius, Fred, Lysander and Lorcan -my brothers- and Potter. Guys this is Theo, he's my friend and roommate in Milan." she introduced.

Suddenly Theodore's phone started buzzing. He pulled and a look of horror came to his face when he saw who was calling.

"Who is it?" Aurora asked and when he saw the contact name her eyes widened.

"Shit, we're dead" Aurora muttered and Theo nodded in agreement. He sent her a look as in to say if-we-don't-answer-she'll -kill-us and accepted the call.

"THEODORE YOU DICKHEAD! ARE YOU STUPID?! I GO TO YOUR GUYS HOUSE AND FOUND A LETTER ABOUT A WEDDING AND NOW YOU'RE BOTH GONE?! I KNOW RORY MISSES THEM BUT SEEING THIS GIT POTTER AFTER HE BROKE HER?! HOW DID YOU LET THAT HAPPEN?! I SWEAR TO ROWENA, WHEN YOU'LL COME BACK FROM WHEREVER YOU ARE I'LL CHOP YOU BALLS OFF "

"Love, relax. We're fine. I'm just seeing some friends. We'll come tonight. Kay?" Aurora answered.

"Rory don't act like you're okay! We all saw what happened when you came to us. You were crying and drinking all the time. It took all of us to make you stop and I don't think it's a good idea to see him again"

"Well don't scream but -much to my dismay- he's in the same room right now, along with my friends and brothers so don't worry. Now we must close but we'll see you tonight. Love you" Aurora said and ended the phone call everyone staring between her and Theo.

"Who was that?" Lysander asked, slightly terrified by the things he heard.

"Our friend, Maria. Ehm she's a little protective of Rory" Theodore replied hesitantly "Anyway, love I don't think we can go tou our house tonight. Georgine, Katherine and her are gonna wait for us and I don't fancy hearing them all scream. So, hotel?" he asked

"Yeah we'll go to a hotel tonight and return home tommorow. Oh wait I think it's time to go. Wait for me in the entrance and I'll come in a little, okay?" she asked and he nodded, before giving her a kiss on the cheek and leaving.

They all started leaving when James took a hold of Aurora's arm and dragged her back, closing the door.

"What in the name of Merlin is going on between the two of you?" James asked highly frustrated

"It's none of your business, Potter" she sneered and enjoyed the sight of him getting angrier second by second.

"It's actually my business when my fiancée comes to the wedding with a random boy from work and you two leave together!" he said angrily scratching the back of his neck

"Ex fiancée, James. It all ended when you told me to leave the house. And I did! What more do you want from me James? Talk to me when you figure out your feelings" she said bitterly and left

~
Soon enough Aurora was greeting her best friend who was more than happy to see her.

"RORYKEINS!" Chris called and the two woman embraced each other tightly.

"Chrissie! I missed you so so mych and I'm sorry I left, I was too much of a coward and didn't face my probl-" she started rumbling but Chris interrupted her by asking her something.
"Will you be my maid of honor? I know it's last minute but I hoped you'd come" she offered and Aurora accepted enthusiastically, not even a minute later.

Aurora didn't pay attention to the wedding, she was busy crying for her friends and their new future. Not a long later she was asked to say some words on the stage.

"Hey everyone! My name is Aurora Scamander and I have to say a few things. Scorpius has been my best friend since we were five. I wasn't popular and a lot people bullied me but Scorpius was always there for me. When I look at him, I still see the little boy who was scared for the future but he's not. He has grown up and I'm so proud of who he has become. On the other hand, Chris and I met about two years ago and our friendship started on a potion lesson. She's an ambitious and cunning girl, also loyal and would die a million times for you if she had to. She's the light in the darkness. Now I speak directly to you two my best friends, I'm so happy for both of you. I knew you would end up together since the Christmas ball you announced that you were together and we interrupted you when you were about to kiss. I may sound cheesy now, but I love you idiots" she said and by the time she finished she was in tears and brought in a tight hug by the couple.

The wedding ended with a lot of tears of the old group. Aurora's heart breaking when she had to leave, but she promised to write and call them more often. She also offered the married couple to come to Milan for they honeymoon, which they agreed right away. With a sad smile to James, she and Theodore left, leaving James with his own thoughts on how to get Aurora back.
__________________________________

Can't believe my girl got married already *ugly sobs*
Christi_stam