𝐢𝐢

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎!- pool day

─────────

James Sirius Potter woke up by laughter.

Normally that's a good thing. Right?

Not for today, because Aurora Scamander is here. You may ask why is that a bad thing. Well you must've picked up by now that the two don't exactly have the best relationship in the world.

James hates her. He hates her personality that charms almost professors and ghosts, hates her smile where all her teeth show, her laugh where she throws her head back and all her hair fly. I mean who would like her.

The laughter becomes louder and James is starting to get annoyed by it. He rolls over and runs down the stairs.

"Will you stop it?! Some people have to get their beauty sleep to stay as handsome as me!" he confronts them.

Turning his head to finally look at his family and Aurora, his eyes find her and he swears the time stopped. When did Rory the nerd become so beautiful?

Snapping out of his thoughts he decides to do a Sirius Black and ask her out. Though he can feel his cheeks redden from embarrassment. His eyes are red and swollen from his sleep and his hair is messy and flying in every direction.

"Rory dearest! How have you been, darling?" he smirks, thinking she's gonna fall for his charm, but he's wrong, as the only thing Aurora does is glare at him.

"Call me Rory, once more Potter and I'll make sure you'll be fed to the Hippogriffs." she snapped and his siblings try to suppress a snort, but fail miserably, causing their brother to glare at them.

James turns back to Aurora and throws her a weird look.

"But everyone call you Rory!" he reasons.

"You're wrong there Potter, my friends call me that and because of you and your friends, I don't have a lot of them, do I?" she snaps and gets up leaving from the room, with Albus and Lily following behind her, leaving James stand there dumbfounded.

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

The three teenagers are sat in the garden, bored out of their minds. There's a comfortable silence lingering around them, as it was common thing. No words needed to be said. Aurora though, breaks that silence.

"Guys?" she asked "it's pretty hot today, do you want to go for a swim?"

Once they agreed, ─because Merlin was it hot in there─ they went to put their swimsuits.

Outside the Manor, in the garden, two blonde figures, a father and a son, were waiting for the teenagers to arrive in the pool. With teenagers meaning Aurora, since she is the only one who hasn't gone out yet. Once ─thank Merlin─she stepped outside, her dark eyes fell to one of the blonde men and gasped.

"Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy! Get your ass here right now and hug me you moron!" she exclaims loudly and everyone chuckled.

Even Draco Malfoy himself, who changed over the years. After the Second Wizarding War, the Malfoy Family was destroyed, Lucius went to Azkaban in a life long sentence ─eventually he passed─, Narcissa Malfoy changed her last name back to Black and eventually fotgot all about blood purity and fell in love with a muggle man she met, and Draco got married to Astoria Greengrass, the younger sister of Daphne Greengrass, and had Scorpius.

Unfortunately Astoria had a blood cursed placed on her and faded away five years after her son's birth.

But back to now.

Scorpius ran and embraced his best friend and the proceeded spinning her around, while she giggled heartily.

Unfortunately, when he stopped spinning her, the girl felt dizzy and stumbled, backwards.

Aurora waited with her eyes clenched shut for the impact to come, but when it didn't she hesitantly opened her eyes just to see the hazel ones of James Sirius Potter looking back at her.

"Are you okay, love?" he asked charmingly.

Aurora scrunched her nose in disgust.

"Get your greasy hands off of me, Potter before I cut them and feed the to you." she said with a sickly sweet voice as she struggled in his grip.

"How about no?" he challenged.

"Potter I'm not playing your gam-" she was cut off by her own scream when the eldest Potter boy hoisted her up bride styled and jumped in the pool.

When the two reached the surface James was laughing, just like everyone else in the garden ─including Aurora's two brothers, who had just entered the house and heard the commotion─, while the brunette was red in the face.

"James Sirius fucking Potter, how fucking dare you dropping me into the pool?! Much more, touching me in places you shouldn't!" she fumed.

"Oh come on, darling! It was just a game. It was fun. Get over it." James grinned, messing up with his hair.

"A game?! Alright. That's what I'm gonna be telling you when I cut your hair in your sleep." Aurora threatened.

"You wouldn't!"

"Don't test me, pretty boy." she mused sarcastically.

James now sported a frightened expression on his face and turned to his best friends,Aurora's brothers.

"She wouldn't, right?" he asked.

The boys looked at each other with a smirk.

"Oh, she so would."

─────────

[rewritten]

That took way to long.