𝐯

It's been 8 weeks since we arrived to hogwarts and thinks were going pretty smoothly.

Classes were going good, I even got partnered up with Fred in potions and we became pretty good friends. Also me and James don't talk anymore. It's more like we avoid each other, I don't really know why but I go along with it.

Anyways, today is Halloween and also the first Hogsmead trip. I'm looking for a dress to wear for the party in the Room of Requirements later at night.

Finally after hours of Lily, Dom and Rose dragging me from shop to shop, I finally found it.

It's a silk tight black dress which goes up my mid-thigh and hugs my curves perfectly. I also bought a pair of heeled black boots and a denim jacket.

~
Classes are over and I'm currently at the common room watching the fire, when I hear a girl giggling from outside the portrait.

I figure out it's James with some girl and since I don't want to be in the middle of an awkward situation and ruin their moment, I decide to go to my room. They probably think I'm not here since I can hear a lot from James' dorm -if you know what I mean-, so I just decide to listen in my music (mum and dad bought me this thing called I-phone 12 and I can hear music and do other stuff with it) and open my led lights.

It's been two hours. TWO HOURS AND THEY HAVEN'T FINISHED YET! Extremely pissed I decided to take a bath and start getting ready for the party.

Half an hour later I'm finished with my makeup. I add some beach waves, slip on my dress, put on my boots, jacket, a silver necklace Ginny got me for my birthday last year and I leave my room.

James POV:

I miss Aurora. Yes I know, we share the common room and bathroom, but every time I get in the room, she leaves. We haven't really spoke since the night we came back. I thought that by sleeping with other girls would take my mind of her, but seems I was wrong. My feelings have only grown and so does my anger and jealousy everytime she talks with boys. Especially when she kisses the Albus, Scorpius, Hugo and Fred on the cheek, or she even hugs them. I know scorpius and albus are her best friends and Hugo is like her little brother, but what about Fred. They're really close and it infuriates me whenever she smiles at him or laughs with him.

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear the door of her room close. She looks gorgeous. She acknowledges my presence, rolling her eyes and leaves without a word. She looks upset. Shit. I knew I heard something when I was with Alice.

Fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck

Now she's for sure not gonna talk to me anytime soon.

Aurora POV:

The party was pretty good. I went to grab a drink when Fred came up to me. "Hey" "Hi Fred, sup?" "Look I see you're upset so do you want to talk to me?" he say with a small smile, I sigh a nodded. He grabs my hand and we leave the room. I can see James clenching his jaw as we leave but I roll my eyes.

We enter James' and I's common room and sit on the couch."So what's going on with you Rory", I take a long breath "James", he looks at me confused. "Look, I might have some feelings for him but it doesn't really matter. Almost everyday he shags a new girl in here and I try to move on, but I can't. I really can't, Fred and it kills me to see him with other girls" at this moment I start tearing up and I can't even describe how much I hate myself for this. "Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. He doesn't deserve your tears" he says as he hugs me and I can't help but feel safe in his arms "I know" I manage to say and let myself cry in his hug.

Freds POV: *surprise*

My heart breaks as I see Aurora cry for James. He may be my cousin and best friend, but he has no right to play with her feelings. I may have been awful to rory all these years but we got close this months and I feel protective over her.

I feel her get asleep in my arms and I decide to carry her in her room. I put her to bed and kiss her forehead before I leave she mumbles "thanks Freddie", "goodnight rory" I say and leave. As I get out of her room I make eye contact with James who starts to get red. At this point I get mad. He has no right to be mad when he's the one who made Aurora cry! And believe me, as I said I've been awful towards her, I've pranked her, made fun of her, got her in trouble, but she never cried. James is screwed.

I send him a death glare and storm off the common room leaving him alone.

WAIT- I KNOW HOW TO ME AURORA GET BETTER.

__________________________________