𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔

James and Aurora are sitting in a place that Aurora found one day while exploring the area around her new house, in a nerve wracking silence. The both of them had so much to say but didn't know how to start. Aurora had so many questions but she really wanted for James to start the conversation and as for James, well he was a mess at the moment. 'Is really with this Theo kid? Do I still have any chance with her or is it ove for real?'

Thoughts like these were buzzing around in his head but he knew he had to speak to get answers. He just didn't know how start

"So" James finally started

"So" the Scamander girl continued "what do you want James? I'm sure there is a reason you came all ove in Milano and knocked at my door and I'm also sure that this isn't a light chat, so what is it?" she sighed and looked him in the eyes. The same hazel eyes she fell in love with, the same eyes she often used to get lost to, the same she used to seek comfort, the same ones she would look at and suddenly all her problems got away.

"I did what you told me to at the wedding. I-I made up my mind and you're right. You're right about the reason I'm here Aurora. We need to talk about that night. As much as none of the both of us do, -because believe me when I say that this is not easy for me too- we have to" James stated

"Ok. You want to first, or should I?" Aurora questioned, breathing shakily and looking away from him

"You. You should" the Potter heir replied. Not once taking his eyes from her figure

"Well in my mind everything wa going great between us. We were enaged, living with our best friends, finished with school and about to start training for our jobs. So what went wrong? I remember us cuddling and talking about the future, our  future, while watching the titanic. Also from what I remember we were perfectly fine until Chris asked us about the wedding date. I mean, what was wrong with our freaking best friends marrying before us? What difference woulf it made if they did it before, after, or even at the same time with us, James? Tell me, because I for once really want to know why this was a serious reason to break up and ask me to leave the house" Aurora stated with a firm, yet soft tone in her voice. A tone in which you could easily spot the hurt that laced it.

"I-" James started slightly taken aback by her words "I was wrong all the way along. It's just, Rory, everything was perfect and we had everything planned and I wanted that future as soon as possible. The pets, the kids, the house. Everything. So when our best friends came and asked us for it, I got mad. I got mad because they had been engaged for so little but they had been together as a couple longer that us and I just got angry that they would have a future similar to ours sooner that us. I know that it's stupid and that I shouldn't have snapped at you nor tell you to move away from our house, ok? When Al came the next morning and told me the state you were and showed me the letter I realized how fucking wrong I was. Believe me I tried to find you, I asked your best friends, your parents, your brothers, everyone that could possibly know but most didn't know and the ones that did, didn't want to tell me. So when I saw you at the wedding I was ecstatic but then you came with this Theodore kid and I got jealous. So forgive me if you're with him now but I love you and I honestly don't give a fuck if it's sounds damn cheesy at the moment. Please come back to me Rory, I can't live without you. I spent all those years before, making your life hell and I admit when I saw your glow up, I wanted you to be like the other one time girls but then I found out that you're so much more than that" he said with tears in both his and Auroras' eyes. When they made eye contact he smiled at her cheekily and added "and somehow I fell in love with you"

At this they both chuckled

"So what happens now?" Aurora quietly asked him.

"Maybe I could give you your ring back and you could give me a kiss because I missed you?" he asked, smiling like a 5 year old kid.

She knows , she shouldn't forgive him already because no matter what his apology is, that doesn't change the pain and all the other things she went through while they were apart. She knows she is being an idiot at the moment, but she can't act otherwise

She sits up goes over at James and slaps him. Hard.

"Ow woman!" James replies in pain. Merlin she was strong for somebody that small

"Shush" she mutters and climbs on his lap. She preses her lips to kiss now reddened cheek, pecks his lipsand the hugs him tightly

"Please don't hurt me again" she says into his neck

"Never again, my love." James replies and hugs her back, just as tight as she did.

"I love you"

"I love you more, darling"
__________________________________