𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄

"Rory please talk to me!" Pleaded her James. After what the others told him on the train, James was trying all the time, to apologize to the girl, but she on the other hand would ignore him.

"Aurora, blondie, Luna, Scamander, for fucks sakes talk to me!" he said but she didn't bother replying. She was currently waiting for her friend, Alex, to hang out, in her common room.

"Rorykeins! Pretty boy Wood, is waiting outside. Do I let him enter?" Fred said from his portrait

"Yeah of course. Let him in, Freddie." she answered. The portrait opened and Alex Wood entered the common room, with a bright smile in his face. Alex Wood was a copy of his father. They looked almost identical (except the hair, Alex had lighter and messier hair) and they shared their mania for Quidditch.

"Hey Rora!" he said and ran to the couch giving hair a hug. James on the other hand was furious, he saw the guy he despised, hugging the girl he was trying to get to speak to him for days.

"Hi Alex? How are you?" she asked him.

"Better now that I'm with you" he told her and she immediately blushed, light pink. Alex who only now, that he scoffed, acknowledged his rival, putted on a sour expression.

"Potter" he nodded, spitting his name with disgust. The two boys hated each other since the day they met, the reason? Quidditch. They supported different teams and they both wanted to become captains of the team. Fortunately since fifth year, the title belongs to James.

"Wood" replied James, with the same disgusted ton.

Aurora who was watching the interaction between the two boys -who were now having a glaring contests- shifted uncomfortably in her sit, waiting for someone to break the awkward tension in the room. Unfortunately that didn't happen anytime soon and when the two started bickering, Aurora left the room and headed to her dorm.

~

Valentines Day came a lot faster than Aurora wanted it to. She dreaded the arrival of the day, because she had agree to go on a date with Alex Wood. No, she didn't have a problem with him, she in fact really liked the guy,but he was not James. Aurora Scamander really tried to hate the guy but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't bring the boy to her eyes, with anything other than love.

Even if she wouldn't admit it, Aurora knew that the reason she agreed to this date was to make James Potter jealous. And he was.

He was jealous that his rival, not only talked and hanged out with her, when she wouldn't even look at him, but she would go on a date with the person he despised the most. James being James wouldn't let that happen. He would make sure, something would go wrong in this date.

James POV :

I woke up an hour ago. Today it's Valentines day and I have a lot of things to do. With things being make sure my Rory, won't go on that date with this git. Lysander, Lorcan, Fred and I, are trying to find a way to do that, but we can't seem to agree.

"We can always smuggle her love potion" Fred suggested.

"Abso-fucking-lutely not Freddie. When it wears off she will murder him. We don't want James dead, do we?" Lysander said. Well he's right. Everyone knows how far things can go when she's mad. It's scary, hot, but scary.

"Well knowing my sister, I believe that she won't take anything from us today. If we want to ruin the date we have to do something to him" Lorcan told us.

Bingo!

"Wait! I think I got something. How about we-"

The portait opens and Aurora comes into the common room. She looks good today. She always looks good though.

"Hello sissy" Lorcan started.

"Hello brother dearest. To what I own the pleasure?" she asked.

"Oh it's nothing important, Rory. Anyway, it's been a while since we had a sibling day. Want to hang out the three of us?" Lysander interrupted. Smart. How didn't we think of this earlier?

"As much as I would love to Lys, I have to change. Alex will pick me up in a while and I look like a mess."

Fucking Wood.

"What's wrong with the clothes you wear now?" Fred asked. Exactly.

"Who said I was talking about clothes, Freddie?" she said, smirking and giving Fred a wink.

"No you won't. You won't go to that date." I told her

"And why's that, James ?"

"Because I don't want you to"

"Boys, out! NOW!" she told the others. They boys obeyed her orders and left shooting me sympathetic looks.

Aurora POV:

The audacity! How dare he?!

"Listen here, Potter. You don't get to decide, whether I go on dates or not and most specifically with who I go with. Not after what you did on the ball"

"I wasn't the only one leaning, was I?"

"NO BUT YOU BEING THE GIT, JAMES SIRIUS POTTER, DECIDED TO AVOID ME AT ALL TIMES! I THOUGHT I COULD CHANGE YOU, YOU KNOW. I THOUGHT THAT MAYBE YOU COULD PASS THE THE FUCK BOY STAGE. CLEARLY I WAS WRONG!"

"Rory, you must understand-"

"DON'T CALL ME RORY! YOU DON'T GET TO CALL ME THAT, POTTER!"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, SCAMANDER! YOU LISTEN TO ME, NOW! I WAS AND I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU AURORA! THAT KISS MEANT A LOT MORE THAN YOU THINK, TO ME. I AVOIDED YOU ONLY BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU!"

"THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE JAMES. YOU SAW HOW HORRIBLE I LOOKED! YET YOU DIDN'T ONCE, CAME TO TALK TO ME!"

"YES BECAUSE AFTER I DECIDED TO TALK TO YOU, YOU DECIDED TO BE A BITCH AND IGNORE ME! YOU'RE ABOUT TO GO ON A DATE WITH WOOD, AURORA! THE SAME WOOD THAT BULLIED YOU, THE SAME WOOD THAT WANTS YOU ONLY ABOUT YOUR LOOKS! YOU DON'T SEE THAT THOUGH, DO YOU?!"

"IF I'M A BITCH, POTTER, THEN YOU'RE A SELFLESS GIT. PRICK. TOERAG!"

"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!"

"Or what? You're gonna kill me?" I scoff, "Bye Potter", I spit the name like venom and turn I round to leave.

I feel a hand, his hand, grab me and turn me around. A pair of lips smash onto mine and I instantly melt into the kiss. All the aggression, the passion, the love, jealousy. All in one kiss. I don't really know when a kiss turns into a snog and when a snog turns into a make out, but it definitely ended into a make out.

We pull away after who knows when and he rest his forehead, to mine.

"I love you" he whispers.

I look into his eyes, the eyes I fell in love with and I feel a smile creep into my face.

"I love you too"
__________________________________

JSVDHRKDNVSHE THEY FINALLY KISSED. YEAH UM, THIS CHAPTER TOOK A WHILE TO WRITE BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE , BUT HERE IT IS.

Also, credits to my amazing friend that helped me with the idea of the chapter: Christi_stam