𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

Seven months after their exam, Aurora and James were living in a cottage with their friends, Chris and Scorpius. Both of whom were extremely anxious about today.

Currently Aurora and James were cuddling on their couch and watching the 'Titanic'.

"NO! ROSE YOU BITCH! THERE'S ROOM FOR TWO ON THE FUCKING DOOR! DON'T LET HIM DIE, HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE!" Aurora wailed on the TV. James -though in tears too- was chuckling at his fiancée, who was screaming profanities on the machine.

He could get used to that

A while after the movie finished and the two, were now laying together on the couch, enjoying each others company.

"Love?" James asked. Aurora hummed in response and waited for him to ask her what he wanted to.

"You know I love you, right? I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else, except my family" he admitted. At this point Aurora was confused. Why would he say that now?

"I know and I love you too James"

"How do you imagine our future?" he suddenly asked

"I never really thought about it you know. I suppose we would have our own place, you'd be a professor and I'd be a magizoologist, we would have a kid or two" she cut herself off "that's if you want kids. If not I'm okay with it"

"No no. I want kids too. As many as you want my lady" he smiled fondly at her. She giggled and snuggled deeper into him.

~

It's now nighttime and the young couple sits with their two best friends eating dinner. Chris cleared her throat and they looked at her.

"James, Rory? You know how Scorp and I are engaged too?" she asked. Aurora and James looked at each other cautiously, while Scorpius looked rather nervous.

"Yeah. What about it?" James replied

"We were thinking of doing the wedding next month. A month before yours, and we just wanted to see if you're okay with it" she continued

"WHY WOULDN'T WE BE OKAY WITH IT?! OF COURSE YES! YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO ASK! OH MY GOD CHRISSIE!" Aurora said and ran to hug her friends

"Really?" Scorpius asked hopefully, with his smile reaching his eyes. Aurora nodded with a wide smile but James looked uneasy when he did

"Oh thank you so much guys" Chris said and hugged them both again. A while later they left to tell their families and as soon as the door closed James blew up.

"Why would you say that?" James asked stiffly. His tone confused Aurora. What was wrong with him?

"What?"

"Yes. Why would you say yes to them"

"What do you mean James? They're our friends. Our best friends" she replied defensively. Now the tension between the couple in the room was so thick that could've been cut off with a knife.

"Yes and that's why I'm angry! They knew we are getting married in two months and they still make theirs before as to catch all the attention. Friends don't do that!" James argued back

"Attention? James are you even listening to yourself?! They literally asked to have their wedding before ours, I don't see the big deal here! And even if you think about it they got together before us!" Aurora almost yelled. She was frustrated, how could he think like that for his friends?

"But like imagine they're gonna have this big ass expensive wedding and it gonna be so extra that people later will think that ours is lame!"

"Who cares James?! We're getting married because we want to, not because we want to show off in weddings! Who cares if we have a big and expensive one or a one that has only our families! It's not a big deal!" she exclaimed angrily, trying her best not to yell

"Oh so you don't think our wedding is a big deal?" James asked running a hand over his dark hair

"No I don't" Aurora simply stated.

"Then we shouldn't even bother it" James said. Now Aurora snapped back to reality. Was really their fight worth to destroy their engagement?

"W-what?" she stuttered as her eyes started glistening

"You heard me, we shouldn't bother getting married. In fact I want you out of my house. You can keep the ring if you want. When I get back I better not find you here" he finally said and walked over to the door, he was about to close it when Aurora decided to speak again

"Did you even love me James? Or was it just because I changed over that one summer? Do I mean nothing to you?" she asked her voice cracking as she did so.

James stopped dead in his tracks, he was about to say something but quickly regretted it. He had every right to be angry, right? So he did what he knew to be the best

He closed the door and left
__________________________________

Gosh I love James but now I lowkey want to murder him lmao. Why so dramatic though?