22. Jaden

"April, hi! Good to see you!" The brown haired boy walked up to me and pulled me in for a hug. I pushed me of off him. A disgusted look painted on my face.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I took a step back, clenching my fingers around the handle of my suitcase.

"Nice to see you too, sweetheart." The boy chuckled. He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't fucking touch me, Jaden." I slapped his hand of my shoulder. I can't believe he's in London. He's literally stalking me. He had been texting and calling me a lot lately and now he comes to visit me? Talk about a toxic ex-boyfriend.

"Jeez, you're gone violent. London is messing you up. You should come back home." Jaden tilted his head. I can't believe I ever dated him. One look at his face and you could already tell he's only into himself. He doesn't care about anyone else.

"Jaden, answer me right now! What are you doing here?" I raised my voice.

"I was around, so I thought I'd come visit you." He replied. What a douchebag.

"You were around? Just happened to fly thirteen hours across the ocean? Oh, yeah what a coincidence." I scoffed.

"Fine, I came looking for you. But only because I miss you, April. I can't live without you, my baby doll."

I gagged at the sound of him saying baby doll. What a disgusting prick.

"Well, let me make it very easy for you. I don't miss you, I hate you. So you can go home now, goodbye Jaden." I cut him off and tried to walk past him. But he grabbed my arm with his strong hands. I flinched.

"I swear to god Jaden if you don't let go of me right now I'm going to scream and have you arrested." I spoke in a low but sharp voice. Making clear I really did not want him around. How can he miss me after he cheated on me more than once? He's sick in his tiny, little, self-obsessed head.

"April, please." He let go of me but he was still way too close to me. I took a big step away from him.

"Are you stupid? You cheated on me remember? If you think I want to even talk to you, you should get yourself checked." I scoffed.

"I won't go away until you talk to me, April. Let me explain myself." Jaden pouted. What a baby.

I laughed. "So you really are that stupid." I put my headphones in my ears as a sign for him to leave.

He snatched my air pod out of my ear. "Maybe. Just let me talk to you. Lunch?"

"No, you prick. Just leave me alone." I kicked his leg.

"I can follow you to your apartment, I don't have anywhere to go for a five hours." He stared into my eyes.

"Not my problem." I rolled my eyes.

"I think it is. If you have lunch with me you'll get rid of me in half an hour. Just a quick chat. Please." Jaden put his hand on my arm, trying to be sweet. As if I would believe that stupid pig. But I didn't want him to follow me back to my apartment. Half an hour wasn't that long.

"Fine. Half an hour. Not a second more." I gave in, putting my headphones back in the case.

"I'm so glad!" He chuckled.

"Keep it down, please. And you're paying by the way. I'm not spending money on wasting my time." I walked past him. Jaden followed me to the exit of the airport like a puppy. I don't know if I made a mistake by grabbing lunch with him.

We'll see.