3. Hazel brown eyes

I woke up with the rain tapping on the windows. It hasn't stopped raining since I got here. My phone lightened up: 7.30 A.M. I wanted stay in bed all day but I had to get out. It's my first day as a dancer and choreographer at the London Dance Academy. I already planned out my outfit for today to avoid any stress. I stumbled out of my queen-sized bed and got dressed.

I was sitting on my couch when I got a call from Riley. I smiled. "APRIL OMG HOW ARE YOU?" She exclaimed. "Jeez, Riley, relax." I laughed. "I'm fine. I have to get to my first dance class in a few minutes." I continued. "Babe, that sounds like so much fun. I have to go to sleep or I won't get out of bed tomorrow morning. But I just wanted to hear your voice." She pouted. "I miss you, Ri." I said. I just wanted to hug her so bad. "I miss you too, April." Riley replied. I looked at the time: 8.43 A.M. "Shit! Riley, I'm late for my first class. I'm sorry but I gotta run! Love you." I quickly got all of my stuff and shoved them into my Nike sports bag.

I was waiting for a cap to drive me to the dance studio but the wet streets were empty. I looked on my phone: 8.57 A.M. Shit, only 23 minutes to get there. I'll just run. It's only 6 blocks and I don't want to be late on my first day. I put my bag on my back and started jogging in the rain.

My feet where rushing over the street. My head hiding in my hoodie so the rain wouldn't touch my face. I wasn't paying attention to the people and the traffic around me because of the hurry. Suddenly I crashed into a muscled body. I tripped and fell over in a puddle. Crap, I was soaked.

"Are you okay there, darling?" A sweet voice asked. I got up from the street and wiped dirt off my sleeve. "Yes, uhm I guess. I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. I'm in a hurry." I replied. Looking into kind, hazel brown eyes. "Yeah, I can see that." The boy chuckled. "Can I offer you a napkin? I see you fell into a puddle, I'm so sorry." He asked. "No, but thank you so much. I'm in a rush so I have to go." I replied as I walked away. "I'm Tom by the way" I heard vaguely, as the voice drowned in the sound of traffic.