93 | Jabami Yumeko

I'm a first year at Hyakkao Private Academy. And currently I'm in trouble with my senior, Jabami Yumeko because of a misunderstanding by the student council secretary...

"How could you do that at the student council office?! That is disgraceful!"

"Oh come on, Sayaka-san~. Don't you do it in here too with the President?" SMIRK

BLUSH~ "Th-That's not true at all! How dare you-

"Sayaka. Calm down. It's not like Miss Jabami here is wrong."

"B-But President-

"Momobami-san is right! And this is the only place that I know that is empty during lunch time~."

"BUT THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO ENTER THE STUDENT COUNCIL OFFICE FREELY AND DO DEGENERATE STUFFS LIKE THAT." GLARE

"Ara~? Degenerate stuffs? Are you sure we did something like that, Sayaka-san?" CHUCKLE

"Yes! I clearly saw the both of you naked and you were pinning her down!"

Seriously... If someone heard this from the outside, they would really think that we had s*x.

"You! The first year who came with Jabami Yumeko. Please don't be afraid to tell me if she's threatening you to not speak. I will protect you."

Ugh... If someone really is listening to our conversation right now might think that Yumeko-senpai harassed me...

"Um... We really didn't do anything degenerate... It's just a misunderstanding..."

"Hmm... A misunderstanding... Why don't you explain it to us Miss L/N Y/N so Sayaka will calm down."

Kirari forced Sayaka to sit down beside her and calmed her down.

"Yes... Umm... Yumeko senpai just wanted me to dress up as a maid for research purposes-

"President! She's clearly being used by Jabami Yumeko for doing degenerate stuffs!"

"Sayaka. Let her finish." GLARE

"Y-Yes... P-Please continue..."

"Ah y-yes... Yumeko-senpai wanted to help me put on the maid costume but she accidentally slipped and ripped my blouse-

"How on earth did that even happen?!"

"I don't know. Try asking a hentai manga creator." Yumeko replied smugly.

"YOU-

"After Yumeko ripped your blouse what happened?" Kirari covered Sayaka's mouth to shut her up.

"So she offered that we should just exchange uniforms but when we were undressing, Yumeko-senpai tripped herself and ended up being on top of me shirtless..." BLUSH

"How in the-

"Sayaka." GLARE

"I'm sorry. Please continue."

"Umm... Th-then, Sayaka-senpai suddenly entered when we were at that position."

"Hm. I see. Sayaka. You're the one in the wrong. You should apologize."

"I- what- why- how- ughh! F-Fine! I'm sorry!"

"Apology accepted~! And Y/n-san needs to go now since she still has 2 classes left. Am I right?"

"Ah! Yes! Thank you for reminding me, Yumeko-senpai. I'll see you tomorrow!"

I left the student council office and went back to my classroom to get ready for the next 2 classes left while Yumeko remained at the student council office.

"That can't be... I swear that I saw Jabami Yumeko's eyes filled with lust when she was on top of L/n Y/n..." FACE PALM

"... Am I that obvious?"

"What..?"

"I think I was too comfortable that time that I can't even control my own desires..."

"So you really were planning on doing something degenerate on L/N Y/N?"

"... Yeah but.... You suddenly went inside and interfered...." GLARE

"You..."

GIGGLE~ "Ah... I missed my chance to tell her my love..." MENACING AURA

"You fucking crazy psychopath..." TREMBLE

"I know. And I'm famous because of that." WINK

"... Crazy bitch."

SMIRK "I should go now and guard my Y/n. She must be surrounded by some hungry ants by now. And... Sayaka-san. Please keep your mouth shut." MENACING SMILE~

"... Whatever." GULP

Yumeko smiled at Sayaka and Kirari one more time before leaving the student council office.

"President! Let's get rid of Yume-

"I can't. Wouldn't it be entertaining to see how this goes?" CHUCKLE~

"Ah... Y-Yes..." LOOKS DOWN

"Hmm... A naive rabbit and a... Lion? No... A dragon suits her. I wonder what will happen..." SMIRK

• • •

seriously i literally just watched a hentai where the guy accidentally tripped then his d*ck immediately went inside the girls underwear like HOW?!

/chunchunmarrurun