34 | she wants to take you to a date

Italics are thoughts.

Momobami Kirari

"Hmm? Pres? Why are you so distracted today? You didn't even pay attention to our meeting. Did you fight with Y/n?"

"Runa... Should I wear formal clothes or just casual clothes?"

"Huh? What's with that question?"

"Should I rent an amusement park, go overseas or a romantic helicopter ride?"

"What are you talking about, Pres?"

"Or maybe I should just rent a whole island for a day with just the 2 of us and make love all day without someone interrupting us..."

"Are you flexing your money or what?"

"I can't decide... I guess we'll just have to do this all in a week."

"Poor Y/n..." Runa sighed.

Jabami Yumeko

"Huh? Boobies? What are you doing? I've never seen you this conflicted."

"Ara? If it isn't Meari-san. I want to take my darling on a date but I don't know where to take her..."

"Hmm.. I don't know if you could call this a date but why don't you just keep it simple and make memorable memories with her?"

"Memorable... Memories?"

Yumeko's Imagination

"Y/n~ say “Nyaa~”"

"Ny-nyaa~?"

"That's... So cute~! Darling, you really look good with this Maid outfit along with cat ears and tail~."

"R-really? Then.. Should I wear it everytime we're alone?"

"Yes! But if it's okay... There are many things that I want you to wear... Is that okay?"

"Of course! If it's you, Yumeko! I'll do anything!"

End Of Yumeko's Imagination

"Hey boobies... Haa.. She's lost in her imagination. Looking at your face, I think I know what you'll do to her. I feel bad for Y/n..."

Saotome Meari

"Er... Hmmm.... Uhhhh... SHIIEETT! Why the fucking heck is picking good restaurants so hard?!"

"Ara ara? Meari-san what are you so frustrated about?"

"I want to take her to a date! But I don't know where! A-also... I-i don't know what to wear...."

"Ara ara~ I don't think the quality of the restaurant matters because knowing Y/n, she eats everything, right?"

"Well that's true... But I don't know what to wear..."

"Meari-san. Just be comfortable. It's not like you'll go to her house and fuc-

"Sh-shut up! We-we'll just have an a-after school date..."

"And fuc-

"Shut up, you big boobs!"

Momobami Ririka

"A-ah! R-runa? I-is Y/n in there?"

"Pres- No. Vice pres? Uhh yeah. She fell asleep playing games with me."

"I-i see..."

"You're fidgety, Vice Pres. Need something from her?"

"I-I want to take her on a d-date!"

"If it's just that then just ask her. What's holding you back?"

"I-i want to know h-her p-preferences..."

"Preferences?"

"Y-yes... Wh-whether she p-prefers t-to be t-tied up with ropes or be cuffed.. is it my h-hand or dildos... and m-many more..."

"E-ehh?! J-just ask her directly!"

"I-i'm shy..."

"Do you even know what you just said? Is it even a date? You twins are weird.... Rip. Y/n's legs."

Yomozuki Runa

"Hey Sayaka-chan. What do I do?"

"Do you need something, Yomozuki-san?"

"I want to take my girl on a date.. But where?"

"I'm sorry but I have no experience in dating-

"Give me advice or I'll tell the Pres that you have shelves of fanfictions about her. Not to mention that you've been sniffing her chair and all those photos of her you took secretly."

"How about going to a place where she wants to go? Or do whatever she wants? I have no idea."

"I see.. Then maybe rent an arcade or the whole mall since she also likes shopping.... Anyways, thank you Sayaka-chan."

"You're welcome. Also please don't tell the President.... I beg you.... Y-Yomozuki-san?"

Ikishima Midari

"Oi Yuriko. Help me."

"What do you need?"

"So.. Uhh... How do I say this... I want to spend time with Y/n."

"You mean a date?"

"Yeah. That's right... A date... So... How do I do it?"

"I'm sorry but I'm not an expert at dating. I'm sorry but I should go now. I have a club meeting."

"Hey wait- Ughh... What do I do? I really really REALLY want to take her out on a date... I wonder what she wants to do or what kind of date she wants..."

• • •

im running out of ideas :'>

/yumeko-j