51 | you went YANDERE

Idea by: dontattack

Idea by: dontattack

i hope u liked it 🥺 and i added some oc so i hope its fine :''/

(CAUTION: MENTION OF DEATH)

_______________________________

"These fonts" are thoughts.

------------------------------------------------

Momobami Kirari

You know yourself that you trust Kirari, your girlfriend more than anyone. But some pest has been sticking around her and you've been itching to get rid of it.

You went to Sayaka's house and waited for her patiently.

--------

"Mother. I'm home. Ugh what's with this smell-

She screamed in terror after seeing her mother's head attached to the wall.

"Hey there. Miss Igarashi." You greeted her with a chuckle.

"Y-you... You murderer!" She was about to tackle you but she stopped when she looked at your face

"Oh? Move an inch and I'll gladly attached your father's head on the wall too." You smiled like a psychopath that sent shivers down to her spine.

"Sayaka..." You traced her jawline with a knife and looked at her straight in the eyes. "You do know it's rude to stare at someone's girlfriend... And you've been doing it everyday and it's... Fucking annoying me." You chuckled as you stare at her frightened face.

"Sayaka... You won't say anything, right?" You slightly pressed the knife on her neck.

"Yes... Please let me live...."

"Alright sure... Just keep your mouth shut."

"I-I will... I won't say anything..."

"Good. You can go now. I'll just do some cleaning here."

She stood up with shaking legs and face full of fear as she made her way to the door.

"Sike. You think I'll let you go off that easily?"

Her eyes widen. But before she could even run, you already threw a hammer on her head, hard enough to put a hole on her skull.

"Goodbye. Pest."

The next day, you went on a happy date with Kirari as if nothing happened.

"Sayaka is missing."

"Eh? How did that happen?"

"I don't know either... Maybe she went on a vacation although she didn't request for a leave... By the way, Honey. I heard from other students that some stranger touched you. Are you okay?"