26 | giving you a gift

Momobami Kirari

"Honey. I bought you a car. Don't worry. It doesn't cost that much like the last time."

"Yeah sure... 50 Million is probably just a penny to you... YOU JUST BOUGHT SOMETHING LAST WEEK WORTH DOUBLE OF THIS PRICE!"

"Why are you mad, honey? Aren't you glad it got cheaper? Just be appreciative or you can't walk for a week."

Jabami Yumeko

"Darling~ I bought you a bag~. I thought you'd like it so I bought it~. And it's really cheap!"

"Aww thanks, Yumek- Wait... 10... Million? What kind of bag costs 10 Million?! And you think it's cheap?!"

"What's wrong with that? Is it not cheap? I mean... I paid it in cash which means it's cheap so..."

"👁️👄👁️"

Saotome Meari

"I b-bought us a couple necklace... Don't wear it if you don't want to!"

"Idiot. Of course I'd wear it! Thank you! It's cute and simple. I like it."

"Y-yeah... Whatever..."

Momobami Ririka

"U-umm, Y/n? I b-bought you a b-bag..

"Aww~ Really?"

"Y-yes.. Th-the last time I bought you a bag, you suddenly collapsed because you saw the price tag. So I stood down to your level and bought a cheap bag."

"Yeah... Thank you.. Although I'm not sure whether I should be happy to your statement or not.."

Yomozuki Runa

"Hey... Is your basement empty?"

"Yeah, I guess? Why do you ask?"

"I have a gift for you. Look outside the window."

"I- Are you turning my basement into a theater? What's up with the big TV and all those big speakers? Why are there so many computers and VR sets? Wh-what the heck. I-"

Ikishima Midari

"Baby! I picked this up on the street. It's yours now! It could be useful."

"Umm... I don't see a reason why I should own a shotgun... And I don't have a license."

"It's fine.. You don't have to bring it to school. It's for personal uses. Now shoot me."

"I- Midari, what the fuck?"

• • •

:'>

/yumeko-j