43 | wants you back v.2

Idea by: EveryoneCalmDown

sorry if it's not what u expected 🥺

You could re-read chapter 16 if u want then proceed to here.

These fonts are thoughts.

_______________________________

: I want you back, Y/n.

Momobami Kirari

"Umm... I'm sorry... I already have a new lover."

"Well... It can't be helped. Well. I guess I'll see you around. It's nice to see you happy again."

"Yeah... Thanks. Wh-what about you? Are you okay? Are you happy?"

"Yes No. I'm fine I'm not fine and living a happy life I'm not happy at all."

"That's good then... I-I'll see you some time again!"

She just smiled back at you but after your conversation with her that day, she became much more colder than ever.

Jabami Yumeko

"Yumeko... I'm happy to see you again but-

"Y/n... I miss you.. Come back to me..."

"Yumeko, I already have a lover so please stop hugging me."

"I-... Ah.. I-i see... I'm sorry if I bothered you.. Congratulations, Y/n! A-ara~? I need to go now. I need to visit my sister. Bye~! I lov- I mean... See you again!"

As soon as Yumeko turned around, a tear escaped her eye.

"This must be my punishment for cheating on you, darling.. It really hurts..."

Saotome Meari

"I've... Moved on and I don't plan on having a relationship with someone for a while.."

"What? Why? W-were you traumatized because of me?"

"sort of..."

"Oh. Sorry about that... Can I know how long did you wait for me?"

"3 years... But as days passes by, I slowly forgot about you.."

"I see... You actually waited for me for a long time... I feel happy for some reason..."

"Yeah..."

"Hey... I know this is weird but.. Once you get married, please invite me as your bridesmaid."

"H-huh? Wouldn't you get hurt?"

"I know it'll hurt but I really want to see you in a wedding dress."

She faced you with tears flowing down her cheeks.

"I... Really wanted to marry you, Y/n. But I left you because of a stupid reason.. Anyways, It's getting late now. I should go. Bye! I love you..."

*You might've moved on but she didn't. Or more like she can't because she really loves you despite leaving you.*

Momobami Ririka

"I'm sorry, Riri..."

"Do you... Have someone new..?"

"Yes... I'm sorry.."

"Okay..."

She bit her lip before hugging you from behind and whispered, "I'm sorry for everything. Goodbye. I love you."

After that day, no one knows where she went.

Yomozuki Runa

"Umm... Sorry, Runa... But I would like to focus on my future.."

"I see.. I guess you moved on from me. Well this is expected.."

"A-are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm definitely okay."

"Runa, you're literally tearing up. Have some tissues."

"No thanks. It's just the wind. I'll go now. Also... you haven't changed at all. Except that you've become more studious than before."

"Is that an insult?"

"Not really. I have to go. Bye!"

When she got home, she can't hold it in anymore. She punched the wall many times regretting all the things she's done and said to you.

"I'm a fucking idiot for letting her go."

Ikishima Midari

*She can't break up with you. She loves how you're sadistic towards her at the same time a submissive when she's the one went sadistic.*

• • •

they gae for mary.

also. someone actually made the comment section as a group chat. congrats on reaching 100+. bravo.
😌🍵

/yumeko-j

/yumeko-j