60 | both of you are yandere

Idea by: Imlonelyasduck

I'mma do 6 first ;-;

although im not sure if i did it right so sorry in advance 🥺

.....

Italics are thoughts

___________________________

Momobami Kirari

Kirari sneaked in to senpai's apartment who harassed you.

After looking around, she found senpai sleeping and started to tie his hands tightly, enough to wake him up.

"Ara? That's weird... You should be waking up now that I tied you really tightly. Oh well. I'm just gonna torture you to death for harassing MY honey."

"K-Kirari?"

She stared at you dumbfounded but then smirked and approached you and hugged you tightly.

"What are you doing at this place, honey?"

"U-um... I have to take care of this... Mess..."

"So she did this... Is he dead?"

"Yeah. I... Poisoned him... Y-you're probably disappointed to know that I'm- no. YOUR girlfriend is a murderer."

She chuckled for a bit then hugged you once again. "You have no idea how happy I am..." She kissed your neck and whispered, "You did great, honey."

You had a little make out session but after that, she tied a rope at senpai's neck. "Now then... Wouldn't it be nice to replace our punching bag at home?"

"I agree." Both of you smirked and then fucked in front of a dead body.

(A/n: it's laammmeee ;-; my brain is not functioning well ;-; )

Jabami Yumeko

"Ara ara~. Why are you running away after forcing yourself to darling."

"P-Please..! I-I didn't know you were in a relationship! S-so I thought that-

"Please don't make excuses. The whole school knows that me and darling are dating each other." She smiled. "And she'll never look at you. No... She shouldn't look at anyone but me. Ehehe... Hehehe..."

"Y-you're crazy! Fucking psychopath!" Senpai ran away from Yumeko but after entering this certain room, he was shocked. "Ah... I.... I dug my own grave..."

"Ara~? I didn't know someone made this as a dumpster of dead bodies."

"Y-You mean you didn't do this?"

"Yes. Why would I kill your friends when they didn't even touched Y/n?"

"My... Friends..?"

"Yes. Can't you see that those hanging bodies are them? And most of the victims are from our school. And these people are the ones who tried to hit on me..."