5 | got caught kissing

Momobami Kirari

Kirari kissed you after a long day full of council work. You tried to stop her but the kiss was getting rougher and hotter when Sayaka entered the office.

"President, the file- s-sorry to interrupt." She hurriedly closed the door.

"I can't seem to hold myself back. Let's go home and continue."

Jabami Yumeko

The two of you were alone at the classroom so she decided to sit on your lap and started a make out session. She then started grinding but that's when Meari and Suzui entered the room.

"Y-Yumeko!"

"Shut up, you idiot! Let them continue."

Saotome Meari

You and Meari had a fight so you decided to kiss her as an apology that soon turned into a make out session. You then heard Yumeko giggling, holding her phone.

"I will treasure this, Meari-san!"

"H-hey! Yumeko delete that! Y/n you idiot!"

Momobami Ririka

She was pouting because you haven't been giving her much attention due to your studies. You took off her mask only halfway and kissed her that turned into a make out session. But Runa suddenly entered the room.

"Ara ara. I didn't know the Vice President was a wild one."

"Y-you didn't saw anything. Leave now, L/n-san."

Yomozuki Runa

She has been playing games during your lunch together at the council room. So in order to get her attention you kissed her. She kissed back which you didn't expect and was interrupted by a laughing Midari.

"I don't mind. Go on."

Ikishima Midari

You've been ignoring Midari because you're jealous of her obsession with Yumeko. You bumped into her at the halls, she then grabbed you and dragged you to an empty classroom and kissed you. But as the kiss gets heated up, a giggle was heard in the background.

"Y-Yumeko! Wh-why are you ignoring me like my girlfriend?! L-let's have a fun gamble, eh?

"Ara ara~, Y/n-san were you feeling so lonely that you're kissing your own shadow?"

• • •

i know. it's late and boring. also running out of ideas and it's rushed. im sorry :<

/yumeko-j