16 | breaking up

love this fanart ↑↑

(A/N: I was contemplating whether to add Midari or not bcuz I ran out of ideas and ended up writing not related to the topic i think but still added her ;> )

Momobami Kirari

"I just can't abandon her. I'm sorry, Y/n. But this has to end..."

"I know.. I know from the start that you still have feelings for her. You're thinking about her during our date. Even when we're making love." You gulped trying to hold back tears.

"She's always in your mind. But I can't give up... But I still lost after a year if dating." A tear escaped from your eye. But it won't just stop flowing.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't catch your attention and amuse you. I should've done better. Well then.. Goodbye, Ms. Momobami." You smiled at her despite shedding tears like a waterfall.
"Very well." She left you sobbing as it rains.

Jabami Yumeko

"Y/n, darling... I.. I'm sorry.. I can't help myself. I'm just really attracted to her I-

"Enough, Yumeko. Please. I... I've seen enough for the past few weeks.." This made her gasp and looked down. "Am I not enough for you? Do I not satisfy you?"

"No.. No.. It's just. I'm not attracted to you anymore. I'm much more attracted and attached to her these past few weeks. I'm sorry... I need to go." She ran off leaving you crying in the hallway of the school.
"Yeah fucking run off and get off my life!" You whispered yell to yourself as you sobbed.

Saotome Meari

"Meari... Can't we talk about this?" You pleaded her to not leave.

"Seriously... Get off me! I'm getting tired of you and your whines! I'm even tired of seeing your face. I'm tired of acting like I love you! I'm out of here!" She took all of her things and left your apartment.

"Yeah fucking leave! I don't need you anymore! I don't even need you from the start! Fuck you!"

Momobami Ririka

"Y/n... I'm sorry I was just too busy with these school work and paperwork. I'm in the student council and I also manage a company. Please understand..."

"Yes. I know. But I'm tired of waiting for you... I'm tired of understanding you.. You keep saying you'll make it up whenever it's my birthday or an important date but it never happened." Both of you eventually started crying.

"I'm... I'm so sorry.. Please... Don't leave me, hm? I'm sorry.." Ririka is literally kneeling down to you, hugging your waist.
"What makes that sorry different from the other sorry that you told me? Let's... Have a break, hm?" She stayed silent for a while before nodding. You hugged her and left her house.

Yomozuki Runa

"Can't you pay attention to me just this once?!" You yelled at her while she's still on her video game.

"Eh? I'm giving you attention, see? I'm talking to you." She didn't even looked at your crying face.

"Seriously... Just... What happened to us? What happened to our relationship? We were happy at the first 3 months of our relationship but now... Look at us.."

"So... You want a break?" She simply said with a straight face. "Alright. Let's break up."

"Fine by me."

Ikishima Midari (Not a Break up)

"Seriously... You're too obsessed with Yumeko that I think you actually like her a lot more than me." You jokingly stated but was also nervous of what she'll say.

"Mmm... No.. I don't like her... I love her.." She smirked at you. But this  angered you a lot.

"So... You LOVE her huh?"

"Yes..."

"Get your clothes off now! Also get on fours. I'll tell you what's love." You winked at her.

"Y-yes master." In the end you two can't break up because she loves your sadistic side and loves what your doing to her. She's also afraid of you.

• • •

so basically only Midari didn't have a break up. she wants to but she loves what her girl is doing to her.

/yumeko-j