64 | trying to imitate/copy them

Momobami Kirari

While in a meeting, you were dared by Runa to copy everything Kirari does and Sayaka noticed it.

"Y/n, we're in a meeting. Please stop fooling around with Runa. Also stop copying President. It's disrespectful."

"Tch. Okay..."

"Ara, so you were copying me?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"Why?"

"Just want to at least have fun since the meeting was getting boring. And miss chair sniffer just have ruin it." You pouted.

"I see. Well if you look like that, how could I stop you. Do whatever you want." She smiled at you.

"But President-

"Sayaka. Continue your report." Kirari stated in a serious and annoyed voice.

"Pfft- Suck that, fucking chair sniffer!"

Jabami Yumeko

You tried imitating Yumeko's voice.

"Damn Y/n, shut the fuck up!"

"Mind your own business, blondie. Don't you like my Yumeko impersonation?"

"No. You sound like a little girl being violated."

"Now now~ Meari-san. Didn't my darling sounded hot while impersonating me?"

"Yeah whatever. You're spoiling her too much- THE FUCK I KNOW YOU THINK Y/N'S VOICE IS HOT BUT WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU MASTURBATING IN PUBLIC-

"I-

Saotome Meari

You tried imitating her "Baka" that went on for a week.

"I'm at my limit! You're so fucking noisy you damn idiot! Shut the fuck up!!!" *slams the door hard*

*She was actually recording it since day 1 you started imitating her and listens to it until she falls asleep. And it was on loop.*

Momobami Ririka

You tried copying her robotic voice.

*You made her cry. And was punished.*

Yomozuki Runa

You tried copying her laugh.

"Lol. You sound like a dying mouse. I'mma make this a meme."

Ikishima Midari

You imitated her voice.

"Yes. Fucking ear porn."

"How are you and Yumeko almost the same??"

• • •

/yumeko-j