Chapter 13

"Great, now who's this guy?" Gale asked, pointing at the tall muscular man standing in front of them. "Who cares?" Raiden said, sending an electric shock wave at the man. The man let out a low laugh and cancelled Raiden's magic attack, "My name's Zero and your magic won't work on me." Raiden stepped forward smirking and sent the same attack again. "You see, I have the ability to nullify any magic," Zero said laughing again. Before he could finish laughing, Raiden charged forward and punched him in the face. "Guess we will settle this the old fashion way," Raiden said, still smirking while cracking his knuckles, his coat now on the floor.

"Keep moving, he's got this," Nashi said, finally standing up and continuing through the maze. Raiden smiled at her words and kept fighting. "Be careful," Nova said quietly worried about her older brother. Nashi and Storm were at the front of the group when the floor began to crack, creating large holes. Storm quickly grabbed Nashi and jumped into another room at the end of the hallway. Gale grabbed Nova as the floor below them collapsed, sending them down into a basement. Igneel, trying to think fast, grabbed Emery's hand and kicked through a wall, sending them both into a different room.

Nashi let out a small growl as her head was throbbing from hitting the ground. "Are you alright?" Storm worriedly asked, looking down at her. His face blushed realizing he was on top of her and their heads only inches apart. She smiled at him and nodded, "Thanks for catching me but you'll have to work on the landing next time frosty." He rolled his ocean blue eyes at her and noticed she was bleeding from her forehead. He frowned and began wiping the blood off and healing the cut, "Water: Healing Drops."

Nashi's face began turning red. Storm smirked at her embarrassed face and tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "You're cute when you're flustered," he said, causing her to heat up even more and making him laugh. She started pouting and pushed him off her, standing up and crossing her arms over her chest. "Do you think everyone is okay?" Storm finally asked walking over to look at the destroyed hallway. "Hey are you all still alive?" Nashi yelled through the building. Storm shook his head, "Well there goes the element of surprise," he mumbled to himself.

"Igneel and I are okay, just some cuts and bruises," Emery yelled back. "Thank goodness," Nashi said, relieved. "Gale?" Storm shouted asking for his friend. "Yeah, yeah we are okay. I think Nova broke her ankle," Gale finally said. "I'm alright," Nova yelled back for reassurance. "Good," Storm replied quietly. "Nashi, you and Storm go on and get this guy. We will catch up later, it appears we might have company." Igneel yelled up to his sister. "Be safe everyone," Emery yelled.

(Emery and Igneel)

Emery offered her hand to Igneel, helping him off the ground. They brushed off the drywall and dust. "Em," Igneel said quietly, stepping in front of her. He pulled out two of his celestial keys. Since he became a stronger celestial mage, he had been sharing the golden keys with his mom. Lucy encouraged him to bring Loke and Virgo's keys in addition knowing this was going to be a tough mission. "Open gate of the maiden: Virgo and gate of the archer: Sagittarius," Igneel said, knowing an enemy was there.

"Punishment time, Prince?" "At your service, Sir Igneel," Virgo and Sagittarius said standing next to Igneel. Igneel pulled out his fleuve d'etoiles, similar to his mom's that she taught him how to use. A young girl about a year younger than them with red hair and pink eyes, stepped out of the shadows. "I'm Yuna and I have been ordered to kill you," the girl said, smiling at them. "Wow," Emery said, still standing behind Igneel. "Sensory link: Binding hearts," Yuna yelled. Two hearts appeared on Igneel and Emery's hand. "What is this?" Igneel asked, looking at his hand. "I have linked you two, emotionally and physically. Now you will each feel everything your partner feels. Now I'll only need to kill one of you"

"This sounds like Meredy's ability," Emery said, "We need to be careful, we will both feel damage." Igneel nodded and turned to look in Emery's eyes, "I won't let anything happen to you." Emery felt her face heat up causing Igneel's face to heat up too. He reached up and touched his red cheeks. She quickly regained her composure. "I appreciate it but I can protect myself and you," Emery said smiling and pulling out a red bandana. She tied it around her head and smiled at him, "Let's take her down." Igneel had a huge grin on his face and couldn't help thinking how strong she was and how cute she looked in that bandana. Now is not the time he thought to himself.