Chapter 10

(Back at the guild)

Lucy paced back in forth. "Luce, sit down and relax," Natsu patted the seat next to him at the table. "Mom if you keep walking like that, you'll put a hole in the floor," Igneel told her sitting at the table next to Juvia and Emery. "I'm too worried," Lucy mumbled. Natsu sighed and stood up facing his wife. He grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him. "Natsu," Lucy said as her face turned pink. "Sit with me," He whispered, sending a shiver down Lucy's spine. She looked up into Natsu's onyx eyes and nodded. She stood up on her tippy toes and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek causing a slight blush to appear on him. Then she sat down at the table joining the rest.

"Do you think they are okay?" Juvia asked the table looking down. Gray put an arm around his wife. "Yeah, Storm wouldn't let anything happen to Nashi," Emery reassured the two worried mothers. Gale nodded, "And Nashi wouldn't let anything happen to Storm." "Those two are quite the pair," Simon said, pulling up a chair with his mother. Lucy smiled at them thankful for their reassurance. "Nashi and Storm have always been close. Do you remember when they were little and they took on those bandits trying to kidnap children here?" Erza said remembering.

(Flashback)

"Come on Nashi, we have to get back to the guild," Storm, around eight years old, told the seven year old pink haired mage. "Something smells funny," Nashi said, smelling the air around the town. They stopped and heard a scream from a child, "Mommy, help!" The two children took off towards the scream. A bandit was holding a young girl about six years old trying to take her hostage. The young girl was crying and trying to get away. "Let her go," Nashi shouted at the man. The man just laughed at her, "what are you going to do little fairy?"

Nashi growled at the man. "Let the girl down and you'll find out. Are you getting fired up Storm?" Storm sighed, "you're nothing but trouble fire breath." The two young mages began fighting and hitting the man with fire and snow/ice balls. The bandit let the little girl go to focus on Nashi and Storm. "Go, run away. Find Fairy Tail and tell them," Nashi told the little girl putting up a wall of fire preventing the bandit from getting to the little girl. Nashi ran forward striking the man with her fist engulfed in flames, "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist." The man spit out blood and glared at Nashi, "why you little." "I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you," Storm said, sending ice shards his way. The bandit sent a tornado of sand at the two extinguishing their magic. "Crap," Nashi said, covering her eyes with her hands to block the sand. Storm and Nashi were getting beat up, they had bruises and cuts. The bandit grabbed Nashi by the throat and held her up. "Let her go," Storm shouted, running towards the man hitting his legs.

"I'm going to make you pay kid, you run your mouth and interfere too much." The man glared at Nashi who was struggling to get free. The man pushed Storm back and clenched his fist to knock out Nashi. "Fairy tail is going to stop you. You can do whatever to me but my dad is going to burn you to ashes." Nashi said with an evil smirk on her face, her eye swollen shut. The bandit laughed at her, "I'm not scared of any pesky fairies."

"How about dragons and devils?" a deep voice said from behind the man. "Yeah right," the bandit said, gearing up to hit Nashi again. Before he could move a fist on fire smashed into his face causing him to drop Nashi and go flying back into the wall. Nashi opened her good eye to see the pink hair and a white dragon scale scarf just like hers. She giggled, "I could smell you coming." Storm looked up at his father, "is that little girl okay?" Gray nodded and ruffled his son's hair, "she's safe." Natsu turned around and handed the beat up Nashi to Storm. The two fathers turned to the bandit and cracked their knuckles.

After Natsu and Gray took care of the bandits, they headed back to the guild. Natsu was carrying Nashi while Storm was walking with his hands in his pockets. "We're back," Natsu yelled, kicking the doors down. Juvia and Lucy ran to their children scolding them for getting involved but relieved they were okay. Wendy healed their wounds and laid the two in a recovery bed. Erza came in to check on the children, "I'm glad they are alright." The three looked over to see both children sleeping. Storm rolled closer to Nashi, wrapping his arms around her, "you're warm." His mumbles caused the mothers to giggle. "They sure are just like their parents," Erza said looking at the children. "Nashi ran into that fight to save that little girl," Juvia said, agreeing with Erza. "And Storm went to help Nashi and protect her," Lucy said smiling at Juvia. "They are already starting trouble. What are we going to do with them?" Lucy said laughing with the ladies.

(Back to present day)

"They were so quick to rush into trouble," Juvia said giggling. "Indeed," Erza said smiling. "Do you think they found any clues?" Emery asked the group. "Hopefully, knowing Nashi she's probably burning the whole place to the ground," Gale said while taking a drink. "We should begin our planning. Once they come back we will need to leave for Alakitasia," Simon said to team Nashi. They nodded and began preparing.

(Within Nashi's dream)

"Do you smell anything?" Storm asked Nashi as they kept running through the halls. "No, this stupid dream is making it hard to pick up on anything," Nashi said frustrated. Something's wrong, these hallways keep going, Storm thought to himself. He bumped into Nashi who stopped suddenly. "Geez Flame Brain give me some warning next time," He leaned down and whispered into her ear. Nashi blushed slightly and whispered back, "Someone is controlling these walls or manipulating the building." Storm nodded still close enough where Nashi could feel his breath on her neck and shoulder, "What's the plan?" Nashi turned to face him with a toothy grin on her face.

The hallway began filling with smoke. Storm started coughing and tried covering his mouth. "Shh," Nashi told him, trying to listen for anything. Finally Nashi charged forward, throwing a fire fist. The magic changing the walls stopped and a short man appeared knocked out. "I knew I could smoke him out," Nashi said with a grin on her face. Storm shook his head and began clearing out the smoke. Following the hallway, they came to a room with an office. Storm walked over to the desk looking for information. "Well well well, look what we have here," A dark haired man with red eyes said glaring at Nashi. "Somehow you were able to make it this far. Unfortunately this is where it will end." The man walked forward and attempted to grab Nashi. Before he could move his arms were frozen, "Don't touch her." Storm stated while giving off a dark aura. "I don't believe we have had the pleasure, I'm Dante."

Dante glared over at Storm with an evil smile sending his curse worm flying at him. "Crap," Storm thought to himself. The worm was inches from Storm's face as Nashi grabbed it. She started to burn the worm as it let out a shriek. She dropped the ashes and punched her fist into her other hand, "I'm going to make you pay." Dante scowled at Nashi then showed his evil grin, "No matter, you can kill Akumu and break this nightmare but killing him in real life will be more of a challenge then you think." Nashi ran forward fists blazing, Dante suddenly disappeared, and Nashi's fist smashed into the wall. Nashi let out a frustrated growl, "Stop hiding you bastard." Storm walked over to her, "He's gone Nash, we beat the nightmare and won." He stopped when he saw her troubled face. "No, it's not over yet."