Chapter 2

Storm stared at the office waiting for Nashi to come down. "Hello, earthland to Storm," Gale said laughing. "Are you going to head back with us?" Storm looked over at two of his three roommates Gale and Igneel. They were both standing with their coats ready to head back to their house. Storm sighed looking up at the office door. "Nah, I'll head back later," Storm finally replied, taking his eyes off the door to look at his friends. Gale raised his eyebrows at him offering him a smirk, "Alright well we will see you later then, don't forget to give her a goodnight kiss when you walk her home." Gale and Igneel ran off laughing before Storm could grab them. "She's not my girlfriend you idiots." Storm yelled after them. Time quickly went by and Nashi still wasn't done. Storm laid his head on the table and fell asleep waiting.

Nashi POV

Finally after what felt like forever I was able to leave Gramps' office. I waved goodbye to Simon telling him we would meet him at the boy's house. I walked down to see most people had left the guild. There on the table I saw my dark haired best friend asleep. I wonder what he was still doing here this late. I smirked knowing just how to wake him up. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed two pots. I slammed both of them together creating a large bang right next to Storm. He shot up instantly yelling, "What the hell?!" I laughed hard "you should have seen your face." Storm looked at me annoyed with those blue droopy eyes. He started walking towards the exit then stopped and looked back at me, "hey idiot are you coming?" Still laughing I ran after him.

"What did the old man want?" Storm said walking with his hands in his pockets. "Gramps gave us a mission." I looked over and Storm had his eyes facing forward. "We'll leave tomorrow,," I said looking forward now. "Well we should probably tell the others," Storm said. I looked over at him and gave an evil grin. Then I took off running and shouted, "I'll race you!" I heard Storm shouting at me, but I kept laughing until we made it to his house.

Igneel POV

I was laying on the couch when I heard a knock at the door. Gale came out of his room asking who it was. "How should I know? Maybe that idiot locked himself out." Gale walked over and opened the door. "What are you doing here Em?" I heard. "Nash told me to come here." She walked past him and over to where I was laying on the couch. She smiled at me and sat on my feet. My cheeks turned pink as I sat up to give her some room next to me. "What book are you writing now?" She asked me looking at the stack of papers on the floor next to me. I scratched the back of my neck, "I'm having some writers block right now." She looked at me with those brown-green eyes she got from Levy, "Well let me read what you have now!" I saw as she reached for the papers, I reacted quickly grabbing the papers before she could read them, I held them above my head. Before I knew it she was laughing and somehow was jumping up to reach them. I laughed at her, "Come on Shorty, can't reach?"

3rd POV

The door flew open revealing Nashi. "Ha, I win." She shouted at Storm sticking out her tongue. Storm rolled his eyes and stepped into his house, "Whatever you stupid pyro." Gale looked at everyone in their house and started growling while his vein started to enlarge on his forehead. "What the hell is everyone doing here?" He yelled. Everyone stopped and looked at him. Simon walked out of his room and let out a dark aura, "Who is yelling?" Everyone stopped, Storm and Nashi began shuttering.

"Right," Nashi began walking towards the living room. She sat down on the floor and everyone began following her sitting in a circle. Simon began explaining the mission to everyone. "Let me get this straight, we have to go take down a dark guild that has been abducting female mages?" Igneel said looking at Simon. "Indeed," He said, looking down troubled. "We need to be careful, Raiden said they were really strong." "Well they are no match for us, I bet I could take them all out on my own." Nashi said, raising her fist up. "Are you stupid? Weren't you listening, they target female mages." Storm said.

"Exactly, that's why we need a plan," Simon said looking at the group. "Emery and Nashi will act as bait." Storm looked at the ground, his eyebrows furrowed. "No, it's too dangerous," Storm looked up to see it was Igneel who said that. "Don't worry Iggy, we will be fine." Nashi said, giving her little brother a signature grin. "I'm with Nash, we will be fine. Don't forget we can kick all your butts easily." Emery said looking at them. "As if you could," Gale said, rolling his eyes at his sister. "Oh, yea? Want to fight?" Nashi said, glaring at him. "Knock it off," Simon said, hitting Gale and Nashi in the back of the head, "It's settled. Let's go over the plan." The next bit of the night was the team preparing their plan. "Okay we leave tomorrow. Meet at the train station tomorrow morning" Simon said. Emery and Nashi prepared to leave, Nashi offering to walk her back to Fairy Hills. Storm followed them hiding behind buildings trying not to be seen.

Emery POV

"Are you worried about the mission?" I asked, looking at Nashi. Nashi must have seen the worry in my eyes and offered me a smile. "Nah we're Fairy Tail, nothing can beat us." I looked at Nashi and smiled nodding at her reassurance. I always admired how Nashi was always so hopeful and loyal. We continued walking until Nashi stopped. "What's wrong?" I said looking over at her. She smelt the air and then I saw her smirk and gave an evil grin. "I don't know the mission might not go well since we have that stupid snow flake on our team." She kept walking, putting her arms behind her head. I started trying to contain my giggles. Nashi must have smelt and sensed Storm following us. Of course he was, even though he knew how strong Nashi was he would never let her walk home alone without making sure she made it safely. "I bet that stripper messes up the plan." She kept going until we heard him. "What did you say you fire-mouth breather?" Storm finally stepped out from behind a building and of course he was missing his shirt and pants. "Stripping and stalking, wow you really do take after your parents," Nashi said crossing her arms, staring at him. I giggled knowing the two were about to fight. "I'll see you both tomorrow," I said running into Fairy Hills.

Storm POV

"At least I'm not a pink haired fire freak," I shot back at Nashi. Emery must have gone inside just leaving Nashi and I. I started walking towards Nashi's house, her following behind me yelling at me. She finally caught up and put her hands behind her head. "So why were you really following us?" She asked. "I just had to make sure an idiot like you didn't get lost," I watched as she rolled her eyes at me, crossing her arms. We walked in silence until her house was in front of us. As she was unlocking the door I said, "hey pyro, be careful tomorrow." I caught her looking at me from the corner of my eyes and saw her cheeks heat up. She flashed me her toothy grin, giving me a thumbs up saying, "don't worry, I'm a Dragneel." I gave a small smirk and walked away heading towards my house.

(The next morning at the train station)

"Where is that idiot?" Simon said, arms crossed while tapping his foot. I always thought he looked like Erza with is scarlett hair but had Jellal's tattoo and eyes and man was he scary, "We agreed to meet here. She's late." Just then I saw Nashi running towards us with Joy flying next to her. "Nashi you are late." Simon said, scolding her, "the train was just about to leave. Let's go." He grabbed his wagon of luggage and dragged it on the train.