Chapter 5

Nashi POV

Ugh I'm starving I thought to myself. I slowly opened my eyes to see I was back in the guild. I looked over to see Storm asleep in the chair next to me. His eyes began to open as he heard me sit up. "Hey you alright?" He said looking at me. "I'm starving," I said, grabbing my rumbling stomach. I saw a small smile on his lips as he got up and walked towards me. He offered me his hand and helped me stand up. The two of us walked downstairs, "Nashi! I was so worried," I heard Joy crying as she flew into my chest. "Hey little buddy, I'm sorry I worried you" I said looking down at her.

"Nashi!" My dad said walking over to me, "How ya feeling?" I stretched my arms up and adjusted my white dragon scale scarf. Other members of the guild came running over to make sure I was okay. "I need food," I said, as my belly let out a loud rumble. "Oh, my," I heard Nova say giggling.

I sat down at the table when I heard my mom running up. She had tears in her eyes and gave me a big hug. "I was so worried," she whispered to me. When she pulled away I gave her one of my grins, "Nah, I'm a Fairy Tail wizard, it'll take a little more than poison to take me out." "Said like a true man," I heard Elfman say earning a smack from his wife Evergreen, "She's a young woman you big oaf."

"I don't know, she acts and eats just like Salamander, which isn't very ladylike if you ask me," I heard Gajeel scoff. "What did you say metal head?" my dad and I yelled out. The whole guild started laughing and I looked over at my dad and grinned.

Gale POV

"Ugh we aren't getting anywhere," I sighed putting another useless book on a pile. "We just have to keep looking," My mom said looking up with her glasses. She offered me a smile, "We'll find it." I smiled at her. "Nashi!" I heard Natsu upstairs yell. "Hey she's awake," I told Lucy and the others. We all got up as Lucy ran out quick to see her daughter.

"Good to see you're doing well," Emery said sitting next to Nashi, as she stuffed her face. "Nash what happened?" Igneel said standing by Natsu. Nashi began telling the story and how she went around the back door of the guild after seducing the guys. "Hey Lucy, did you hear that? Even Nashi was able to seduce a guy," Happy said laughing at Lucy. "Shut it cat or you're going to get hurt," Lucy replied arms crossed. Nashi continued her story, "Then I felt my magic draining and this black weird smelling smoke appeared around me. Some stupid jerk bit me in the back and everything went black." Black smoke and something biting her? I don't remember reading about that before. "When we raided the guild and questioned them there was no black smoke or anything that could have caused that bite ." Igneel said.

"Did you get that jerk guild master with the dark hair and red eyes?" Nashi said, looking at us. "What are you talking about? You must have hit your head too hard, their master had gray hair." I said to her. "No, he had black hair and red eyes, smelt really funny too. I remember and when I see that guy again I'm going to give him a real beating." Everyone went silent. "Nash there was no one fitting that description." Igneel said. "Yea we got the guild master, he's behind bars now." Emery said, "and he had gray hair." Nashi looked at everyone confused, "I know what I saw."

"This is troubling indeed," I heard Gramps say rubbing his chin. "Wait you don't think," I heard Lucy say her eyes full of worry. "Yes," Gramps continued, "I'm afraid it appears someone not in Shadow Moon attacked Nashi. She must have assumed he was their master, but he wasn't even in their guild." Everyone went silent. "That would explain why we were unable to locate all the missing mages," Arabelle member of the Junior Thunder Legion and daughter of Freed and Rufus of Sabertooth said crossing her arms. She had long green hair like Freed and a mask covering her eyes both just like Rufus. "Do you think this is a multi- dark guild operation?" I heard Eve Strauss, daughter of Evergreen and Elfman, also a member of the Junior Thunder Legion say. "Whatever their goal, waging war with Fairy Tail is a decision they will regret," Raiden said with his arms crossed. Many of the guild members were lost in thought.