Chapter 12

3rd POV

    Gale went over to the door peeking through the window to check on Storm. He smiled when he saw Nashi and Storm resting peacefully in each other's arms. "Checking on Stashi?" Nova said walking up behind him and smiling. Gale looked at her confused, "Stashi?" She giggled, stepping closer looking through the window, "Storm and Nashi, Stashi." Her eyes lit up when she saw them sleeping. Gale smiled at her and placed his hand behind his head, "What other ship names do you have?" She turned and looked into his red eyes, "That's for me to know." He raised a pierced eyebrow at her and took a step closer. She was only inches away from him. He placed his hand on the wall next to her face leaning down and looking into her blue eyes. "What's ours?" He asked in a low husky voice. Nova felt shivers down her body and her face heated up. They were interrupted by a cough behind them. Gale turned and saw Igneel standing there with a smirk on his face.

    "Simon told everyone to start getting ready, we will be there soon. Also we need to wake Nashi and Storm in a few." He walked away with the same smirk and his hands behind his head. Gale sighed, shaking his head, "I'll get him back later" he said under his breath. "Oh my," Nova said laughing. She smoothed out her black dress and walked over towards the others. Gale took a deep breath, "What is she doing to me?" he asked, walking over and smacking Igneel in the back of the head.

    The boat hit some large waves causing everyone to jump. Nashi and Storm were jolted awake when Nashi went up in the air. Storm quickly wrapped his arms tighter around her pulling her on top of him. "Are you okay?" Storm asked, tucking Nashi's hair behind her ear. She laughed, "Yeah, are you?" He nodded and couldn't help smiling at her laugh. The door flew open revealing Gale and Nova, "are you both okay?" Gale started then stopped when he saw the two. "Oh my," Nova said for the second time within the hour, giggling at Nashi on top of Storm both their faces only inches apart. "Gihihi, Sorry man didn't mean to interrupt," Gale said through his laughs. Storm and Nashi quickly parted while Storm sent him a deadly look, "nothing was going on." Nashi stretched, "I'm starving," she said walking out the door. "I'll show you the food," Nova said, leading Nashi out of the room. "Did you have a good sleep?" Gale said, teasing Storm. "Would you give it a rest," Storm replied, annoyed while putting his shirt back on.

    "You were having nightmares," Gale said, finally looking out the window at the water. Storm looked troubled, "I know. I'm assuming one of you idiots told Nashi?" Gale scratched his head, "yeah, well it kinda slipped out when we all heard you." Storm sighed looking down at the floor, "I didn't want her to know and think it was her fault." "I know, let's go get this guy and that should fix it." Gale started walking to the door with Storm following him.

    The group collected their things and made their way off the boat and into the forest. Igneel pulled out the map to show everyone, "We need to follow this road and then turn here. If we cut through the woods we will be there shortly." He followed the path with his fingers and showed the team. Everyone nodded, "When we get there we will need someone to take out the guy controlling the building. I don't think he'll fall for my smoke out again." Nashi told the group. "I'll take care of him," Draco said to the group, "It'll be easy for me to hear him." "Alright, let's go."

    The group made it to a stone building covered in foliage and blocked by trees. "How do we get in?" Igneel asked, looking for a door or windows. "Let's stake out the building then find the best entrance," Simon suggested. Before anyone could agree with him they heard "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist," smashing a hole in the wall, breaking down the door in the process. "Idiot," Igneel yelled at his sister. "Show yourself ya bastard," Nashi screamed through the dark halls. Igneel looked down, shaking his head while Emery and Nova giggled at Nashi. "I suppose that is one way to get in," Simon said walking in behind Nashi. "Hang on," Draco said, stepping in front of Nashi. He listened carefully and then sent poison smoke in the direction he heard. A fit of coughing was heard as the same short mage stepped out from the shadows. "You all go on ahead, I'll take care of this guy," Draco said smiling, eyes locked on the mage.