Chapter 3

3rd POV

"I'm sorry sir but I don't believe we have room for all of your bags," The lady on the train said to Simon. "What are you talking about? I have never had this problem before." The rest of the team got on the train, Igneel dragging Nashi, throwing her on one of the seats. Simon finally came back taking a seat next to Igneel. The booth across from them contained Storm and Gale with a very sick Nashi laying across the seat. "Ugh... when are... we going to be there," Nashi said, holding her vomit in. "Pull yourself together," Storm said looking out the window. He looked over to see Gale already asleep so he wouldn't get sick on the train. Igneel, Emery, and Simon all sat talking about the shops they were hoping to find in town. Storm sat deep in thought looking out the window. Joy crawled over and fell asleep on Storm's lap. He looked down at the exceed and let out a sigh while rubbing her ears.

The team finally made it to town and were getting off the train. Storm dragged Nashi off throwing her on the sidewalk outside. "I shall go check us into a hotel," Simon said walking to a building. "Hey Nash wake up," Emery said, towering over her friend, Nashi began kissing the ground thankful to be off that moving death trap. "I'm starving," she said finally up on her feet again. Simon came back out giving everyone a key to the room. "You all have two hours, then meet back in the room."

"Let's go get some food," Nashi said, running off. "Aye Sir" Joy screamed flying behind her. Storm shook his head, "that idiot" he muttered under his breath still carrying her bags. "Well let's go put our stuff in the room and then get some food," Gale said following Simon. Everyone put their stuff down and laid out their mats. Emery giggled looking over at Storm as he set up Nashi's mat. Storm finished setting everything up then stood up and looked at everyone, "Alright let's go get some food."

Everyone left searching for something to eat. "It looks like there is a diner up there," Emery said pointing ahead. They walked in to see their fire dragon slayer and exceed stuffing their face. "You've got to be kidding. Nash could you at least try to act like a lady," Igneel said walking over to join Nashi at the table. She muttered something with her mouth full. Everyone ate then headed back to the hotel, it was mission time.

"Alright let's get ready," Simon told everyone. Emery and Nashi went into the bathroom to change. "Ugh do we have to do this," Nashi said, holding up the navy blue sundress. "It's not that bad Nash," Emery said laughing at her. Emery changed into her green halter style sundress. "Aw Em you look so beautiful," Nashi said, "Just need one more thing." Nashi went searching through her bag and pulled out a green headband with flowers and placed it in Emery's long black hair. "Nash it's beautiful!" She said smiling and hugging her fire mage best friend. "Well you better get ready," Emery said looking at Nashi. Nashi sighed putting on her deep v-neck style sundress with her white dragon scale scarf wrapped around her neck. Em smiled and pulled Nashi's hair up into a beautiful bun surrounded by a braid. "Alright let's do this," Nashi said walking out of the bathroom followed by Emery.

The boys stopped and stared at the two ladies in front of them. Gale let out a whistle, smirking at Storm and Igneel's pink cheeks. "Finally, Geez you two took forever," Simon said. "You two get going and head to the pub. Storm and Gale will also head to the pub undercover. Igneel and I will be outside to follow when they take the girls. There is a good chance they will call for backup when Nashi begins to fight. Then we will identify the guild they are from."

"This is stupid, we should just go in there and roast them." Nashi said, crossing her arms. Storm looked at her, "we have to be careful Nash." Nashi noticed how serious and worried Storm looked. "Don't worry," she said looking in his eyes, "I won't get captured and if I do, I know you'll be there to get me." Storm looked shocked and stared into Nashi's brown eyes. His seriousness began to ease and he smiled at her, "right." "They're in love," Joy said covering her mouth. "Shut up you stupid cat," Storm said shooing the cat away. "Alright, I'm all fired up." Nashi shouted, "Let's go."

Storm POV

Gale and I started walking towards the pub, the girls would walk in after us according to the plan. We grabbed a table where we could see everything. Nashi and Emery walked in right after. The guys in the pub turned and looked at them. I took a deep breath, this is going to be a long night. We watched as the girls walked over and took a seat at the bar. The night seemed to go on forever and still no sign of the creeps. I was starting to get annoyed watching all the people hit on Nashi. It was getting late so the girls decided to leave. We watched as a few men got up and seemed to follow the girls out. Gale must have noticed too and started to get up. We stepped outside and I heard the yelling.

"Get off me you creep," Nashi yelled as some men tried to grab her and Emery. My blood began to boil. "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist" I watched as Nashi lit on fire and began punching the guys. "She's a dragon slayer, quick grab her." One of the guys yelled, "Call for backup!" More guys began coming from a Shadow Moon guild by the pub.

"Let's go," I yelled over at Gale. Simon and Igneel came running down. "Looks like that's the guild," I said pointing to the building where the men were coming out of.

"Requip! Heaven's Wheel," Simon yelled. Swords started coming down at the men. "They have Em," Nashi yelled, taking off running after some guys. "Ice Make: Floor" I yelled out freezing the ground below them. Gale ran after them men "Iron Dragon Sword" he yelled swinging all the guys around Em. "Solid Scrip Hole" Em yelled, knocking the guys down. I continued fighting and saw Igneel run down with Sagittarius. "Nashi and Storm go find the girls, Gale and I will get Em and Simon can take care of the guys out here," I heard Igneel yell. I looked around for Nashi but couldn't find her. Where did she go? "Where's Nash?" I yelled to Joy as she flew above me. She looked around,"I can't see her," Joy said. I looked over at Simon who yelled, "We lost sight of her, quick check the guild hall."

"Who the hell are you?" Guys in the guild shouted, running at me. "I don't have time for this," I said to myself. "Iron Dragon Roar" I looked over to see the rest of the team running in after me. "Go ahead Storm, we'll take care of them." Igneel shouted along with, "Star suit Sagittarius."

Nashi POV

"Fire Dragon's Fist" I yelled, knocking all the guys around me out. I looked to see that the Em and the guys were all okay. Alright let's go save those mages, I thought to myself. I started heading towards the guild when I heard something come from the back. Some creep was forcing the mages into a wagon. I could feel the rage inside of me, "Fire Dragon's Roar" I yelled, knocking the guy out. I was throwing punches, "quick run, get out of here!" I shouted at the girls after the guys released them.

"Forget about them, that girl is a dragon slayer," a guy with black hair and red eyes yelled. He must be their guild master. "Bring it on, I'll take you all on!" I shouted as more guys came after me. Geez how many people are in this guild I thought to myself. "Fire Dragon's Wing Attack." "Do it now, drain her energy," the Master shouted to one of the men. I could feel my magic being drained. "You think this is going to stop me?" I said to them panting and feeling the exhaustion. I started kicking, punching, and biting my way through the men. I felt a sharp stinging in the back of my shoulder. "Agh" I yelled out before I felt things going numb. "Crap," I said quietly as things started to go black.