38

"What the fucking fuck?" Saint growled as he stormed towards the back of the club.

Perth shot forward, grabbing Saint's hand, pulling him back. "Saint, you aren't allowed to just barge in like that!"

"Fine," Saint huffed, turning to a guard. "I'd like a private room with the boy on stage."

The order was placed and Saint paid right away, anger in his eyes. Perth chuckled fondly, but Saint saw no humor in this situation.

"I'm about to kick ass," Saint growled.

"That's alright, baby, but don't break a pretty nail and stay my innocent princess," Perth said, nudging his nose into Saint's hair. "I'll help relieve some stress when we get home."

"Shit, yeah," Saint agreed. "Could you, Perth?"

"Course, baby. Go punch Earth in the face."

Saint giggled, pecking Perth's lips before following the man to a private room, where he waited. Earth came in not much later, immediately stopping in his tracks.

"Saint."

"Earth."

Saint was quick, pushing Earth back to lock the door, but this was nothing like when Perth does it to Saint.

"So, Earth. Why don't you take a seat?"

"I don't think-"

"Take a seat!" Saint hissed, causing Earth to obey. "Why the fuck are you here?"

"I work here," Earth said innocently, blinking up at Saint.

"You... You died!" Saint said in exaggeration.

"No. I faked my death," Earth said in a water bored tone, watching as Saint tensed up.

"Why?"

"Simple," Earth snapped. "I didn't want them to find out that I set Alive on fire."

Saint's head spun. This made no sense.

"No surprise you basically forgot about my existence. You fucked your boy toy right after my funeral, didn't you?" Earth accused.

"How did you know-"

"I know more than you think, Saint Suppapong. You and Perth were fucking far before I caught on. I was at Alive the night you fetched him and took him home- although I know I correct in assuming he's been the one caring for you. Just like a proper Daddy, isn't he?"

Saint stared at Earth, suddenly intimidated and a bit petrified as the boy stood up, merely two inches taller than Saint.

"You're a stalker," Saint said in a shaky voice. "You have to be. How'd you-"

"I tracked you, Saint! I had to! You were out to get my man. Perth had a thing about fucking strangers, but I talked him into it one time. Unfortunately, he refused me the second time, but I figured he was just picky, not fucking my best mate!"

"Earth," Saint said in a wavered voice. "How was I to know-"

"You had to have known, Saint. You would have, if you were a true friend, but you never really listened to me!" Earth screeched, stepping towards Saint, who backed up. "So, I set Alive on fire on Mark Suppapong orders. I didn't know your own club would shut down and I was delighted until I saw you and Perth as the faces for the new club! I was devastated. My death was easy to fake. But, alas, I suppose this death has to he real if it takes you down as well," Earth said, suddenly pulling out a box of matches.

"No," Saint whispered. "No, Earth, don't be silly. You wouldn't do this."

"I wanted Perth and you took him!"

"I get that Perth is entrancing! Please, but that's all he is. He'd never love anyone but himself," Saint said, backing into the wall. "Not even me, Earth. He kept to from me. I never knew-"

"You liar!" Earth cried out, hands shaking. "You knew!"

"I didn't!" Saint swore, heart thumping as Earth grew closer, pushing him to the wall. "I swear, Earth, I didn't know!" Saint sobbed.

There was a bang on the door before Perth called out Saint's name.

"Perth!" Saint sobbed, making Earth's eyes change from guilty to vengeful.

"You two are in love! Isn't that precious? Saint learned not to be a slut. You always took the spotlight, Saint. You couldn't share, could you?"

"Perth," Saint whimpered as the door continued to be banged upon, Perth calling his name loudly.

"Perth, Perth, Perth," Earth mocked. "What would Perth do if you died, Saint? Would he go fuck your best mate?"

"No," Saint sobbed, crying now, reaching out for the door. "He- please, don't."

Earth's eyes glittered as he strikes a match, holding it close to Saint's face. Saint screamed as Earth suddenly placed the match to his neck. The door busted open and Perth stormed across the room, shoving Earth to the
ground and pouncing, punching him in the face. Earth had dropped the dead match, making Saint merely whimper as the flesh of his neck burned in pain, raw skin under his fingers.

"What did you do?" Saint heard Perth shout as security came in. "Don't lay another finger on my boy, you physcho!" Perth screamed as the security pulled him out Perth gripped Saint hand and dragged him away, Bas hot on their heels.

"He did it," Saint sobbed when they got outside. "He burned down your club, Perth."

"I don't care. He almost burned down my world," Perth choked out, pulling Saint in to his chest.