4

Saint felt guilty.

Period.

He'd never been a hypocrite, but today was different.

Saint was not only standing in the strip club that was the rival of his own, but he was waiting for one of the strippers to come out of the dressing rooms.

Saint was going to make Perth take him out tonight and Saint was going to give Perth a blowjob that had China knowing Saint's name.

Saint's hands moved to adjust the Daisy flower crown atop his head and he smoothed out his tight, robin's egg blue tee.

"Saint?"

The twenty-three year old turned at the sound of his name.

"Perth," Saint greets the younger man with a force smile.

"Why are you in Alive?" Perth inquired, clearly amused.

"I want to go out," Saint responded shyly, twisting is hands together.

"Why didn't you stay at your own club? You can drink there," Perth chuckled.

"No, Perth. I want you to take me out to a dance club- like the ones teenagers can get into. I don't want to go to a strip club."

"May I drink alcohol?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then, let me go change, baby doll."

••••••

Saint's eyes were trained on his white Keds, not wanting to look at Perth, who happened to be flirting with a girl.

A girl!

Disgusted, Saint room a sip of his Red-Headed Slut, which was strong and cinnamon-y.

"Hey."

Saint barely acknowledged Perth's greeting.

"Would you want to go dance?"

"Go dance with that girl" Saint sneered.

"Are you jealous?" Perth asked incredulously, raising an eyebrow.

Saint scoffed.

"Hardly! It's only that... I thought you were gay! Remind me to never touch your vagina-infected dick. Ever."

Perth barked a laugh.

"I'm bisexual, Saint. I prefer lads but the one I want to fuck was having a drink. I figured I'd let him enjoy freedom while he was it," Perth said, obviously speaking of Saint.

"Freedom? What are you going to do, lock me up?" Saint asked in his high voice.

"Something of the sort," Perth replied simply, reaching for Saint's hands.

After helping the smaller man down, Perth guided Saint out to the crowded dance floor.

"Hey, Tanapon?"

"Hm?"

"Now it's really my turn," Saint drawled, smirking deviously as he turned his back to Perth when a song started.

Perth's hips moved automatically to Saint's hips, gasping when Saint waste no time in rolling his hips against the taller man's, moving his arms up to wrap around Perth's neck before moving them down his own body.

Damn, that boy could dance.

Perth watched in amazement when Saint dropped down and came back up like a fucking expert and, for a minute, Perth forgot Saint danced for a living, but he definitely remembered now.

"Damn, Saint, you're so sexy," Perth growling, leaning down to graze his teeth along the older's neck.

But Saint wasn't going to be weak this time.

Saint turned again, wrapping his arms around Perth's neck and pulling them together for a kiss. It was simple, almost a peck.

Perth's eyes were closed and his face moved forward when Saint pulled away.

Perth's eyes snapped open when Saint's lips were replaced with his dainty finger, tracing along Perth's plump bottom lip.

Perth bit back a groan as Saint blinked innocently, standing on his toes to reach Perth for another kiss.

This time, Perth's left arm wrapped around Saint's waist, bringing him to stand on Perth's shoes. His right arm moved to run his hand through Saint's hair, almost knocking the bobby pin-secured flower crown from Saint's hair.

The two snogged for a bit, Saint's hands constantly moving all over Perth. They occasionally went under Perth's shirt, feeling his defined torso.

"Can we go to your house?" Saint asked when he pulled away for air.

Perth looked a bit inflicted before replying, "We'll go to yours... So you don't have to walk back."

And Perth practically dragged a smirking, devious Saint out to the car.