19

Saint sighed at the sound of his doorbell, adjusting his black top as he rushed to the door and opened it.

Saint furrowed his eyebrows at the sight of Perth, but smirked a bit, even under the circumstances, as Perth gaped.

"Damn. Are you wearing a dress, Saint?" Saint shrugged, biting his lip.

"I mean, I'm usually not so out-there with my outfits, but Earth cross-dressed and I found this-" Saint's sentence was ruined thanks to Perth's lips on his, bringing Saint into his grip.

"You look so sexy. If we weren't about to go to a funeral..."

Saint blushed, pulling away. "We?"

"Oh... Yeah, I mean... I figured I should accompany you to the funeral. I... I want to... I feel bad, Son, because I know Earth was important to you," Perth muttered.

Saint bit back his grin, looking at his own hands. "Yeah, um, sure. You look good as well."

Perth shrugged, but, yeah, he looked good in a white button-up, black skinned, shiny black shoes, and a black hat. A black tie was loosely hung around his neck and he looked more like a sexy business man than a stripper.

Saint almost called him Mr. Grey. Almost.

"Saint?"

Saint blinked, smiling shyly and guiding Perth inside, going back to his room to finish his makeup.

••••

Saint was surprised with himself. He didn't cry once at Earth's funeral, even when he spoke of his friend.

He realized all too quickly that it was because he had Perth with him.

They weren't holding hands, but Perth's large hand was spread across Saint's thigh, rubbing soothing circles there.

Perth was oddly silent even on the way back to Saint's, not even singing to the old rock music like usual.

It was odd.

Saint thought about Perth, even when Perth was in his presence. He wouldn't call it a crush, it's just that Perth was... Different.

He seemed tough and built, but the other night, when Saint woke Perth from his nightmare, Saint could see something- he could see how fragile Perth was.

Perth didn't leave when they got to Saint's. He proceeded to Saint's washroom, removed his and Saint's clothes, and turned on the shower, welcoming him in.

They showered, Saint occasionally stealing kisses, and even once kissing Perth's torso, but the younger man was clearly distracted.

After the shower, Perth put on his used boxers and climbed into Saint's bed. Saint must've looked surprised because Perth rolled his eyes.

"Do you want me to stay or not?"

Saint nodded quickly, putting on panties and crawling in beside Perth. "Yes, Daddy."

Perth pressed a kiss to Saint's lips, rubbing Saint's jaw. "You already know my secret. Might as well stay with you."

Saint blushed harder, smiling into Perth's neck.

Perth rubbed Saint's temple and fell asleep quickly.

•••••

Screaming.

Saint awoke to screaming. Perth was writhing on the bed, thrashing, practically. Saint was startled. He grabbed Perth's hand reaching over and whispering Perth's name.

Saint was scared.

He kissed Perth's jaw, watching as the man suddenly relaxed. Saint kissed Perth's lips next and Perth was kissing back, pulling Saint on top of him in a rush, kissing Saint desperately.

"Perth," Saint breathed, suddenly hot. "Perth, maybe we shouldn't-"

Perth growled, flipping them over and pinning Saint to the bed. "Shut up, Saint, or I'll gag you."

Saint whimpered, watching Perth with wide eyes as the younger leaned over and grabbed lubed from Saint's bedside table, immediately dripping some onto his fingers.

"I really want to eat you out, but at the same time I just need to fuck you," Perth muttered, a seemingly obviously apology to Saint as he curved a finger into Saint's hole, making the smaller whimper.

This was wrong.

Saint went to a funeral today, but Perth's long fingers, Perth's fit body, Perth's demanding presence, Perth was a sin himself and Saint didn't plan on stopping anytime soon.

Perth was adding a second finger rather quickly, pushing past the lace of the panties, working two- now three fingers into the whimpering boy below him.

"Daddy, fuck me," Saint begged, fisting Perth's hair, begging to be ravished.

Perth grunted, pulling out his fingers and wiping them on his boxers before pulling the clothing off. Saint wiggled out of the panties, dropping them carelessly to the floor. Perth lubed up his dick, only pausing slightly before pushing into Saint, a long and deep thrust that had Saint gasping and arching his back, but Perth used a hand to push down on Saint's chest, keeping him still.

Saint wriggled around as Perth pulled out, whining again when Perth was back in. Perth wasn't exactly small, but Saint had needed this. He needed Perth to distract him from the pain, to distract him from his hell of a life.

Perth's mouth was on his, hot and needy and prying Saint's lips apart. It was a wonder Saint hadn't passed out from how hard Perth was pounding into him.

Saint wanted to smile because he was Perth's escape. He was the cause of Perth's forgetfulness towards the bad things.

And Saint thought, as he came pretty damn hard, that maybe he did have a crush.