7

Perth was tired of arguing with a bloke he's only known for about four days.

He didn't want any more teasing.

He was going to fuck Saint until the small lad was begging for mercy.

Originally, Perth just wanted to fuck him and leave, but Perth was forming a plan. It was rather simple, really, with how submissive Saint is.

"Undress and get down on your hands and knees," Perth ordered, pointing to Saint's bed as soon as they entered the room.

Saint followed task, fingers scrambling with buttons on his baby blue button-up. Perth pulled off his own tee and kicked off his boots. After he'd pulled off his jeans, Saint was already naked on the bed, shaking like a leaf.

"Are you scared?" Perth hissed, moving forward in only his boxers, climbing onto the bed behind Saint, who whimpered.

"Answer me," Perth ordered and it was really on instinct that he slapped his palm across Saint's bare bum.

Perth had never done that before. He was always rough, but he didn't want to scare anyone off. Saint, on the other hand, moaned at the contact and Perth shifted because Saint's red skin was making him hard.

"Do you need another, Saint?"

"I-uh, what was the question?"

The was a quiet tsk, another smack, a low moan, and then Perth repeated his question.

"Are you scared, Saint?"

"Yes, sir. So scared," Saint whined, clutching the sheets when he felt Perth's lips ghost along his spine.

"You were naughty," Perth reasoned as he climbed over Saint's hunched figure. Saint nodded frantically.

"I'm sorry, Perth, I-" The sound of Perth's hand on Saint's bum filled the room and the older lad was already a sweaty mess, hard against his stomach.

"I'm sorry, Daddy, I'm sorry," Saint whimpered and that had Perth hard in seconds.

Sure, almost everyone he's had sex with called him daddy but when Saint said it?

"What do you want, baby doll?" Perth whispered, moving his arms to wrap around Saint's stomach.

"Just you. Please."

"Good boy. I like that word," Perth whispered, kissing behind Saint's ear before moving backwards to kiss back down Saint's spine.

The gesture was simple but sweet. It made Saint back break into goosebumps.

Perth moved between Saint's legs, wanting to eat out his pretty hole so badly, but, honestly, Perth just wanted to fuck and relieve himself from all the built-up stress he has from three days before.

"Saint, I'm just going to fuck you, okay baby doll? But you have to be still so I can open you up... Do you have lube?" Perth asked softly.

"Course. Top drawer. Condoms, too," Saint spoke shakily, hiding his face in his arms.

Perth reached over to the three-drawer bedside table and opened the first one, finding, as promised, condom and lube.

"You are such a slut, having this just ready in the top drawer. Must let men fuck you daily. Usually older ones, correct?"

Perth was speaking as he lubed up his slender fingers. At the word 'older', Perth stuck two fingers into Saint at one time, surprised at how tight the smaller lad was.

"For your information, they're usually younger than me. The ones that are nice and big, like you," Saint snapped and Perth angrily screwed his fingers to into Saint's hole, causing the poor bloke to whimper.

"Don't get an attitude. You should be quiet right now. Appreciate what I'm doing for you," Perth growled and Saint nodded in response.

It took hardly any time for Perth to get Saint open enough- the older lad was whimpering for Perth to fuck him hardly five minutes into it.

"Are you ready?" Perth asked after he wiped his hand off on a discarded shirt.

"Can I turn around?" Saint asked, already wiggling to lay on his back.

"It'll hurt more. I don't-"

"It will be okay, Perth. I'm not new at this," Saint whispered, smiling shyly as he brought a hand up to Perth's face.

Within seconds, Perth was lubed, condomed, and pushing into the smaller lad, who wriggled in protest to the rather large intrusion into his body.

"Gosh, doll, are you sure you aren't a virgin?" Perth grunted, because Saint was so tight.

"Oh, honey, I'm positive," Saint responded with a smirk.

Perth bent down and pressed a lingering kiss on the side of Saint's mouth, missing his lips by millimeters, but Saint couldn't complain because he was being pushed into again and again as Perth pounded into him.

It was ironic how the two clashed at the first meet and now Perth was fucking Saint senseless.

Saint let out moan after moan, already coming close and it amazed Perth how pretty Saint was all over because Perth was just used to his friends.

Sure, his friends were attractive, but they weren't Saint.

Perth had just made up his mind on what to say to Saint, when the other boy scratched down Perth's back, whining.

"I'm so close, so close."

"It's okay, baby, you can cum" Perth whispered, kissing Saint again, this time behind his ear.

Saint came, then, squirting white between his and Perth's sweaty torsos and Perth had been so distracted that he wasn't as close as he should be, so he pulled out and jacked himself off, resulting in more cum on poor Saint.

Panting, Perth rolled over to Saint's side and plopped down.

"Oh my," Saint breathed out, closing his eyes. "That was definitely the best fuck I've ever had."

Perth smirked and turned, finding his nose level with Saint's shoulder, so he nudged it, and left a kiss there.

Saint didn't say anything about the constant body kisses Perth left- it was cute.

"Saint?"

"Yeah?"

"We should be fuck buddies."

Saint's mind swam with all the possibilities before he shook his head. "I wasn't even supposed to talk to you, let alone fuck you. It's a rule of the club..."

Perth rolled his eyes and moved to prop himself on his elbow, showing off his taunt, tattoos body. "Do you think I give a damn about some stupid rules?"

"Course not, Perth."

"I like it better when you call me Daddy'. You know... While we are ' fucking."

"Perth, it's not my rule. It's my boss's rule. I can't just-"

"I'll handle your boss."

"You most certainly will not! You'll get me fired, Perth!"

"The only way he will find out is if we tell anyone. Let's make it a deal, okay, Son? Please?"

Saint pouted. "Will you call me baby doll more often?"

Perth gave a cheeky grin. "Daddy will do anything for his princess."