29

Perth and Saint were right next to each other, Perth dressed in tight black boxers (thanks to scar makeup), a royal purple tie loose around his neck, and a black Snapback on his head. Saint was just in black lace panties with royal blue lace trim, but no one in the audience could see them just yet thanks to a very large, white button-up dress shirt. Both boys were barefoot.

The lights were already on, so the crowd silenced when they heard the music. Perth and Saint immediately began to move, but it was only their shoulders, moving in a square motion, eyes facing forward.

I'mma mark my territory

Both boys moved their arms out it in front of them until the next line Shawty, I'm an animal, slowly digging
into you

Perth's hands went around his head while Saint's went around their hips as they stomp-turned to face one another

Spread you like a bad story

Turn you to a criminal; let me see you
cock it back

They dropped back at the same time

Bang bang bang on it

They linked hands, eyes locked, and
Saint couldn't help but get caught in Perth's eyes, losing track. He only moved again when Perth have him a panicked look.

'Til the head board break

Make me think that I wanna put a ring on you

Perth got down on his knee, holding Saint's hand, and the boy sat on Perth's knee, facing the crowd.

But first I'll make you sing for me Perth picked Saint up bridal styles, spinning him to sit in one of the two chairs in the background, spotlight still on them.

And all the ladies say

Saint sat on Perth's lap, legs spread filthily to see his panties.

I wanna ride (all aboard)

I wanna ride

Saint moved his hips slowly until
the best dropped and if they weren't clothed, it would look like Saint was riding Perth with the way Saint expertly moved.

Up and down like a zipper

Zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper,

zipper, zipper, zipper

Up and down like a zipper

Zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper,

zipper, zipper, zipper

I could be sweet, lady

Perth's hands traced up Saint's body as the older lad halted his movements Or eat it like a cannibal Perth's teeth sunk into Saint's neck, causing Saint's head to tilt back, naturally arching into the touch.

Go places that you may can't go In my back seat, baby You're smoking like some good good Once I hit that good good Perth stood up, holding Saint's hips, pushing him, making Saint spin and stand in front of the other chair, where Perth met him, hovering behind him.

Make me beg beg for it

Perth sat back down with Saint actually straddling him, back to the crowd, but his shirt ridden up so that his panties were visible.

Mama taught you well

'Cause it ain't about the booty Perth's large palms squeezed Saint's bum

but the brain, baby

Now let me hear you sing to me And all the ladies say

And Saint crossed his right leg over to the same side as his left leg, kicking into the air.

I wanna ride (all aboard)

I wanna ride

Up and down like a zipper

Zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper

Up and down like a zipper

Zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper,

zipper, zipper, zipper

The same movements as the last time, rushed, yet sensual. Perth's hands were on his body and he felt like he could slip away.

She like wearing my snap backs She got that snap back

Saint stood up, stepping behind Perth and stealing his hat, twirling it in his pretty hands as he swayed his hips, walking past Perth and to the front of the stage.

So if I ever wanna leave I'll be right back

His hips dipped down, smirking at the crowd, moving the hat onto his head before fiddling with his buttons professionally- of course. Thanks to years of stripping, Saint could undo a button-up in his sleep.

Ooh, girl

I need it

Ooh, girl

Got me feaning

He was heading back towards Perth, making his hips move sharply with each step, shirt open to reveal his tan, ink-less chest.

You a 'go' girl

I never go, girl

'Cause when you surfing in my bed

I'll be like go, girl

Saint placed his foot on Perth's thigh and Perth grabbed his ankle, pulling Saint to straddle his lap again.

Ooh, girl

I need it

Ooh, girl

Got me feaning

This time it was left leg over right, kick, back onto position facing the crowd.

I wanna ride (all aboard)

I wanna ride

Up and down like a zipper

Zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper,

zipper, zipper,zipper

Up and down like a zipper

Zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper,

zipper, zipper, zipper

(Up and down, up and down)

The music continued and Perth and Saint stood up, strutting towards the front of the stage. The music died off in a robotic tune, and Saint dropped into a fucking split.

He could feel eyes on him from behind. The crowd roared and Perth bent over, wrapping his arms around Saint's waist and helping him to his feet.

The two went backstage, surprised to see Bas standing right there, looking thrilled.

"You two are amazing!" He said, throwing his arms around Perth's neck, hugging him, before doing the same to a surprised Saint.

"Thanks," Saint said quietly, patting Bas's back awkwardly.

"I can't believe I'm saying this," Bas mumbled, "But you two are hot together."

Saint blushed, crossing his arms over his chest. "We aren't together."

"You know what I mean" Bas quipped, waving Saint off. "Both of you are being requested for private dances and then we're going out after if you guys wanna come."

"We work at a club," Perth said with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm talking about a party," Bas said with a wink, turning on his heel and leaving.

Saint and Perth exchanged glances before heading in separate direction.

It's funny how they both end up in Perth's dressing room.