9

Perth sat in Starbucks, sipping on a green tea and looking down at the table. His head was hurting and he needed to sleep, but he was sexually frustrated and all of his friends were busy. All of them.

Perth could get with a stripper, but it wasn't his thing. And he'd called Saint, thinking Saint had given him his number for something like this, but there was no response and it was nearly eleven in the morning. He might be sleeping, but Perth wanted sex. Now.

Perth heard the sliding of a chair and he looked, jumping when he saw a boy sitting at his table.

"Hello," the bloke said, smiling brightly. "I'm Copter."

Perth raised an eyebrow "Do I know you?"

"No, I don't think so. I just like people," the lad, Copter, responded, giggling and it was a bit annoying.

"Well, I don't like people," Perth snapped.

"I can tell. That's why I sat down with you. You looked alone."

"You don't think I wanted to be alone? Obviously, if I wanted company, I'd have it."

That was pretty much a lie because Perth really wanted to fuck somebody but he didn't have many friends.

"You're cute," Copter said, smiling widely.

"I've been told," Perth mumbled before sipping his tea.

"Do you want to-"

"Listen, Copter, you seem nice and willing to bang a complete stranger, but I don't have time for anyone that's going to talk my ear off," Perth seethed, glaring at the bubbly blonde.

Copter's face flushed red and his smile dropped. "I'm not willing to f-f-fuck a stranger. I just think your c-cute and I don't like seeing people alone." His voice was rising and people were looking over. Perth quickly got up from his seat, grabbed Copter's wrist, and pulled him out of the café.

"Listen here, you're a stranger, and I'd
rather not having you attract attention to me-"

"Perth?"

Perth groaned and whipped around, finding a familiar face. "Bas?"

"Copter?" Bas said, raising an eyebrow.

"Bas?" The blonde fired.

"You know Bas?" Perth asked Copter.

"You know Perth?" Bas snapped at Copter.

"This is Perth?" Copter mumbled, removing his hand from Perth's.

"Yes and he will use you," Bas snapped, eyeing Perth up and down.

"I was telling him to leave me alone. Why didn't you answer your phone?"

"After what you said to me, you expect me to still sleep with you?" Bas growled, crossing his arms.

"Bas, did you... Oh. Perth." And now Saint came up behind Bas, eyeing Perth and Copter, who were still standing close together.

"You know Perth, too?" Bas snapped at Saint, and the boy's eyes widened.

Talk about awkward.

The four lads glanced around before Copter sighed. "Why don't we all go into Starbucks and talk about this?"

Reluctantly, all of the lads want back into the café and sat at a booth, Copter with Perth and Saint and Bas across from them.

"So, we all know each other here," Perth snapped.

"How do you know Perth?" Bas asked Copter.

"I just met him."

"How do you know him, Saint?"

Saint blanched. "I'm a famous stripper, he's a famous stripper. We've met through the business."

Perth snickered and Saint kicked him under the table.

"So, where does Copter come in?" Perth inquired, leaning back.

"I'm Saint's best friend!" Copter offered.

"Surprising," Perth said, sarcasm leaking through the word.

"So, wait, when did you meet Saint?" Perth asked Bas before anyone else could speak.

"I have him a private show yesterday, Perth! Y'know, like I did with you that one time?" Saint said with a fleeting smirk.

Perth rolled his eyes because Saint was a stripper and it was his job to give private shows. But when Saint said a show like he did with Perth, did he mean the kissing and the touching and the hard-ones?

"And then we went out and I met Copter," Bas finished, nodding towards the blonde.

"Yeah, that's pretty much it," Saint finished, clasping his hands together.

Pretty much...