Knew - Cal Kestis

Cal x reader

Warnings: none

Word count: 392

Summary: Two old friends that once knew eachother meet again.

Authors Note: Kind of mention 2 of my favorite characters in the saga ;) Also just kinda gets to the point no build up lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"What are you doing here Cal Kestis?" Y/n came out of the shadows but not enough for her to be fully recognized, with a cloak covering up her features.

"How do you know who I am?" Cal asked while moving his hand to the hilt of his lightsaber. Just in case the shadowed woman becomes a threat.

"We knew eachother once Kestis." She smiled although Cal could barley see it. Y/n stepped out of the shadows, slowly pulling off her hood. "What? Don't recognize me?"

Cal stood there in shock with his jaw dropped. "Y/n?"

Y/n smirked taking a joking bow, raising her arms out to the side. "In the flesh."

"Where have you been?" Cal asked walking closer to his old padawan friend.

"Had to stay hidden." she shrugged

"I thought you died in the Jedi Purge." The concern in his voice very noticeable.

"So do most, Cal." Y/n sighed, looking down. She has missed him a lot, seeing him alive and breathing is a relief. "If it makes a difference, I lost it when I heard you might have died in Order 66."

Cal gave her a small smile, they were close back during their training together. She was one of the people he worried about most when it all went down years back. "Where were you? When it happened."

Cal could see that her playfulness left her eyes at his question, which worried him about her answer. Y/n took in a shaky breath before answering. "Mustafar. With Master Obi-Wan and Master Anakin. It's a long story, but after everything happened I went into hiding."

"Are Masters Obi-Wan and Master Skywalker alive?" he asked with wide eyes.

"There in hiding. Skywalker more than anyone." Y/n gulped, looking down finding her boots very interesting. She knew it was not the full truth but it also wasn't false. To her, both men are in hiding. Just one more than the other.

"Y/n, do you want to join me?" Cal asked after noticing her shut down a bit. "I can tell you miss it."

Y/n smiled looking up at him through her eyelashes. "I'd love to join you Cal Kestis."

"An I love that you are Y/n Y/L/N." He smiled back pulling her into a well-needed hug for both of them.