Jealousy

Author's note*
Here the plane crash didn't happen, Mark and Lexie are together and Arizona was with Callie but they didn't have Sofia.

Arizona pov:
It had already been a week and we had to go back to work, Amy would just go to do paperwork and stuff like that until she fully recovered.
-Good morning sleepyhead- I said giving Amy a kiss to wake her up or we would be late.
-Good morning beautiful- she whispered returning the kiss- why don't we just stay here all day- she said laughing.
-I would love that, but we have to go to work- I got up and went to wake up Char, then I went downstairs to prepare breakfast minutes later we were ready to leave, first we would drop Char at school.
-Bye sweetie, be good- said Amelia.
-All right, I love you, bye- said Char and walked into the school.
-Well now to the hospital-  I said smiling, I was happy to go back to work.
We arrived and went in holding hands, we went straight to the headline room and there was Mark.
-Good morning- I said smiling
-Ow! Hi Robbins and Shepherd...aren't they supposed to be at home...- I noticed Mark was a little bit strange... Nervous maybe?
-Noup! It's been a week and we were supposed to go back but I'll just do paperwork- answered Amelia.
Suddenly someone came into the room, I turned around and it was....
-Callie, what are you doing here?- I thought she was still in New York with Penny....
-Oh... Hi Arizona, I'm here for a case, I'll just be a few days- she answered, then the room filled with silence, this was uncomfortable.
-Oh..., This is Amelia Shepherd, my girlfriend- I said smiling, Callie changed her expression completely, I really didn't understand her reaction, she was with Penny, right?
-Nice to meet you- said Amy- Well, I'll leave you to it, I have to go talk to Bailey.
-Bye love, be careful-  I said and gave her a kiss.
-Okay, I love you- she said and left the room.
-Well I am leaving too, I have surgery, it was nice to see you- I said referring to Callie and left the room.

Amelia pov:
I feel like there was something between Arizona and Callie? I don't know, maybe it's my imagination but this morning was awkward?
It was lunch time and I went to look for Arizona, I found her talking to Callie, the way she was looking at Arizona, I didn't like her at all so I went over and hugged Arizona from behind
-Hi love- I said leaving a kiss on her cheek, Callie just looked, she was jealous and you could tell from miles away!
-Love- she said and turned to give me a kiss- are you feeling ok? Nothing bothers you?
-No, everything's fine- I said smiling, Callie just watched the scene.
-I asked Jo to pick up Char, is that ok?
-Yes love, she loves spending time with her- then I turned to Callie- well if you don't mind I took my girlfriend, she is so beautiful that I can't resist...if you know what I mean, don't you?-  I said and took Arizona by the hand taking her to a on-call room, out of the corner of my eye I saw Callie following us with her eyes, I had achieved my goal.
We went inside and I locked the door, Arizona came closer to me and kissed me.
-My jealous girlfriend is the best- she said laughing.
-Yeah well, I take care of what's mine Robbins, besides, I noticed how she looks at you and I had to show her that you belong to me
-Mhmmm only yours Shepherd- she said and continued kissing me, I pushed her to the bed and took off her clothes then I separated a little bit to see her
-All this is mine?- I said laughing, then I started kissing every part of her body leaving very visible marks...
After having an excellent time together, I was playing with her hair and I asked her
-Callie, she... you were something?
-Yes, but that ended a long time ago, you don't have to worry, she is with Penny- she answered very confidently.
-Okay then, but I don't like the way she looks at you-  I said jealous.
-Well, when she looks at me she will see the marks on my neck- she said laughing.
-I love the idea- I answered, then Zona had to leave for a surgery and I went back to the paper work

Arizona pov:
I went into surgery along with Alex and Callie, the patient was a 7 year old boy who had been in a car accident.
-Did you have fun Robbins,?- said Alex laughing, I looked at him confused, "I mean because of the marks on your neck- he said laughing even more.
-Shut up Karev-  I said laughing, I saw Callie looking at me, was she jealous? She couldn't be, she was with Penny.
- And have you thought about marriage yet- asked Alex minutes later.
- I have to talk to you about it.
-Well, that's good, because...- he was about to finish the sentence but he stopped himself.
-Because...?- I said to make him continue.
-Well...uh...at least I'll be the best man at the wedding.
-That can be negotiated- I laughed, I noticed something strange in Alex, but I didn't give it importance.
A few hours later we finished the surgery, Alex left quickly because he said he had to see a patient, only Callie and I were left. I was about to leave and look for Amelia but Callie took my hand and I turned towards her....