Her or me?

The next day
Amelia's pov:
I arrived at the hospital along with Maggie and Mer, we were walking towards the attendings room when a boy passed us.
-Good morning- he said and headed for the elevator.
We were looking at him and Maggie said
-You should go out with him, he's cute - oh no.... I wasn't ready for a relationship, especially not after what I said yesterday.
-Why don't you go out with him," I said, laughing.
A few minutes later we separated and I went to perform a surgery. On my way out I was at the nurses' station when the new guy approached me.
-Can I help you?- I said without taking my eyes off the files.
-Dr. Shepherd?- he asked.
-Yep, that's me.
-I'm Link, the new head of orthopedics.
- Well... welcome- I said, smiling.
-I'd love to talk to you about a nerve study.
-Well, I have time between surgeries.
-I have surgery now, but how about tonight? -Did he ask me out?!
-A date? I barely know you," I said laughing.
-Well we can change that, I hear you like Italian- how did he know? Right, it must have been Maggie
- Yeah, well I...-I couldn't finish my sentence because someone grabbed me by the arm.
Arizona's pov:
I was going to pick up some files when I saw Amelia with a guy, the new head of orthopedics, I walked up unnoticed and tried to listen to their conversation.... He was asking her out?!!!!
-Yes, well I...- Amelia was about to continue but I grabbed her arm.
-Can I borrow her for a moment?- I said turning to Link, he nodded and I took Amelia to the nearest on call room.
-What do you think you're doing? she shouted letting go and moving away from me.
-Are you going out with him?- I don't know why I was acting like that but it made me furious to see her with that guy :)
-That doesn't matter to you, you're still with Carina, you can't have both, it's me or her! Pick!
- No, I..., I'm not going to pick!
-It's me or her!-I scream again- Do you want her or do you want me?-I couldn't choose? I was so confused.
-Amelia... no...
-Why can't you just say me?- she said with tears in her eyes.
-I'm not going to...
-HER OR ME! NOW!!!
-No, I'm not going to pick
-Well then I have a date to accept- she said and walked out slamming the door shut..... I just stood there crying, who did I really love? Carina... She made me happy but Amelia....