Be happy!

Arizona pov:
The day after my discussion with Carina, I decided to find her and talk since she hadn't come home last night, I arrived at the hospital and saw her in the cafeteria.
-Hey, hi! Can we talk?
-Arizona, I don't want to talk to you.
-Carina, please, let's fix this!
-There's nothing to fix- she shouted, causing most people to turn and look at us.
-Carina, please!
-Fine - she said and we headed to my office.
-Carina...- I was about to say something else, but he interrupted.
-I cheated on you, ok? Last night I went to a bar, I drank too much and I cheated on you
-You what?!
-I was angry and drunk and... -I didn't think what I was doing... I didn't think about what I was doing...- at that moment I burst into tears, all this was my fault....
-But we can fix it...
-No honey, you're still in love with Amelia and I.... I can't stand you seeing her the way you should see me... you love her and she loves you! Go, be happy! If you are happy, then I will be happy too- she said, crying.
-But...
-No buts... Go get your girl - she said, I hugged her and left the office straight to look for Amelia, Carina was right I loved Amelia, I never stopped loving her, she is and always will be the love of my life.
I looked for her all over the hospital but she was not there, I called her several times but there was no answer....
A few minutes later I met Meredith and Derek.
-Arizona- said Mer
-I was going to ask if they had heard from Amelia but Derek spoke first.
-Hey we are organizing a dinner, why don't you come?
-I like the idea
-Tomorrow at my house- said Mer
-It's ok, April and Alex will be there.
-Of course, they are like family.
-Perfect -I said excited about what I was planning, Derek and Mer looked at me strange.
-Don't mind me-  I said goodbye to them and left the hospital. What I was thinking was that maybe this was the moment to tell Amelia my feelings? Yes, it was definitely the perfect time!
I wanted everything to go perfect so I called Alex and April to help me, Alex helped me pick out some necklaces, they were a heart in half, one half for each one

April helped me pick out a dress and plan at what time I would tell her, it would be at the end of dinner, I would take Amelia to the beach since it was our favorite place when we were at Hopkins, I even had the decorations planned, I was so excit...

April helped me pick out a dress and plan at what time I would tell her, it would be at the end of dinner, I would take Amelia to the beach since it was our favorite place when we were at Hopkins, I even had the decorations planned, I was so excited, at last I could be happy with Amelia....
___________________________________________

Hi! Do you think Amelia and Arizona will finally be together? Or will Arizona's plans mo go as she expected? 👀