A part of our story

The next day*
Amelia's pov:
The next day I arrived to the hospital and went to the attendings room to get ready for surgery and found Alex in there...
-Wanna tell me about Robbins and you?- he asked but I didn't answer- or not, it's okay anyways- he said again so ai started to talk
- We met at Hopkins- i started
-And...?- he's impatient, I like him
- We were a couple for years but then we had a fight and...- I stopped and started sobbing- she was gone and I got to stay high, all the time, to keep her off my mind...

Arizona's pov:
I was walking to the attendings room when i heard Amy in there so I stopped at the door and listened, it was wrong I know but... I couldn't believe what she was saying...
-High? - Alex asks
-All the time- Amelia answered- but the I got recovery because I was carrying our...- I couldn't stop myself but enter on the room and yelled- You what?! Amelia what's wrong with you?!- I was so mad, how could she hurt herself like that?!
-Arizona calm down- Alex said noticing that Amelia started crying again, I messed up again!!! I was going to say something but Amelia left the room crying and a few minutes later I did the same...
On my way home I couldn't stop thinking about all things I said to her, god I hurt her so much- I have to go to her house and apologize- I said to myself so I called Derek and asked for Amy's address and drove to her house...
___________________________________________this is a short one but hope you enjoyed it 🥰